Chapter 10

Hey everyone. sorry about the very long wait. also, sorry for mix up with chapter 8 & 9. Read 8 first obviously. just switch them around. anyway, here's chapter 10. Gonna try something different here.

////////////////////

Marzia's P.O.V

(Just after the events of chapter 8)

That fucking asshole turned me down! Marzia thought to herself, angrily. She sat in the hotel room she had rented near Felix's house. How could he just move on like that. And with Ryan too! Fuck him! I'll get him back...

Felix's P.O.V

(Back to present)

Felix and Ryan had just gotten home from the cafe. They walked into the living room, and threw themselves on the couch. Felix looked around for the TV remote. "Ryan, can you help me find the remote?" They both got up and walked around, looking for it. They eventually found it underneath the couch cusions. Felix sighed, knowing he should have looked there first. They turned on the TV and flicked through the channels. "Nothing on as usual." Felix said. Ryan replied, "Why don't we play xbox?" "Sure" Felix got up and turned the xbox on.

"Wadda you wanna play?" Ryan smiled and said, "How about Left 4 Dead?" So Felix searched around for L4D. They started to play and Ryan yelled, "I CALL DIBBS ON ELLIS!" The enthusiasm that Ryan used in his voice surprised Felix and he started laughing. Ryan just sat there straight faced as if nothing had happened. "Ok then..." Felix said, and chose Nick.

They played until about 10:30 at night and decided they should go to bed. They said goodnight and just as they started to go their separate ways, Felix felt Ryans hand on his shoulder. "You ok Ry-" He was cut off as Ryans lips smashed against his. Ryan wrapped his arms around Felix's waist, and Felix wrapped is arms aound Ryans shoulders. Their lips slowly separated, Felix gently brushing his tongue across Ryans lips before fully parting. "I love you Felix." "I love you too Ryan."

Ryan's P.O.V

Ryan said to Felix "Can I sleep with you?" "Sure. I don't know why I didn't think of that." Ryan grabbed Felix's hand and they went to his room.

They lay, facing each other. They stared at each other, eyes full of love. Ryan suddenly felt his eyelids droop, and let out an exhausted yawn. Felix put his forehead against Ryan's, and then kissed his forehead. "Go to sleep Ryan." He heard Felix whisper, just as he fell into a deep sleep.

*le Ryan's dream*

Ryan was in a house he didn't recognise. He was standing in some sort of entryway. he saw a door on a nearby wall. He walked slowly towards it. Wait a second... he thought to himself, I know this place. Almost frozen in fear of the memories o this house, he continued onwards.

He walked to where he knew there would be a staircase an moved slowly up it. Once he was up on the second floor landing, he walked until he reached the very last room. He opened the door and walked in. The door slammed shut behind him and he turned to see the most terrible thing he had ever known.

His Father.

*le dream end*

Ryan woke up with a scream, tears streaming down his face. Felix woke up with a jump and as soon as he saw Ryan in this state, he wrapped his arms around him. "It's ok Ryan. It's ok. settle down." Felix kissed Ryan's forehead and stroked his hair lovingly.

"What's wrong Ryan?" Ryan wrapped his arms around Felix and pulled him closer, sobbing into his chest. "My parents Felix" Ryan sobbed harder. "It was my parents" Felix was puzzled. "What about them Ryan?" Ryan told Felix everything. About how his parents abused him, physically and verbally, how they beat him.

Ryan saw that Felix was shocked. Ryan noticed Felix had started crying. Felix pulled him into a tight embrace. "I love you Ryan. Please, never cry again."

//////////////

I hope you guys liked it.
Sorry for the very very incredibly extremely long wait. I will update soon. I want to make up for the wait. Love you guys!