Chapter 2

Chapter 2 is now here! I'm not really expecting to get many reads. Ill be surprised if more than 5 people reading it. But I'll keep writing. :) So here's chapter 2. Ok enjoy.

////////////////////////////

Cry's P.O.V

*le Cry's dream*

Cry was lying on a bed in a room he didn't recognise. It was dark. He tried to move, but he was chained to the bed posts by his arms.

While he was busy struggling to get the chains loose, he hadn't noticed a man walk in the door. He finally stopped squirming and looked at the man. He was surprised to see who it was. "Pewdie?" He exclaimed. Pewdie didn't say any thing, he just grinned, and walked towards the bed.

"P-pewdie, what are you doing?" Pewdie ignored him and got onto the bed, on top of Cry. Only jthen did Cry realise that he had no shirt on. Pewdie remained silent as he slid himself downwards onto Cry and he started gently kissing him. Cry moaned, as Pewdie found his sweet spot. Pewdie continued, moving downwards as he went. "Pewdie..." Cry moaned.

*le end of dream*

Cry woke up, back on the plane, his head full of memories that quickly vanished. "What the fuck did I just dream about?" He whispered to himself. He checked the time. There was still an hour until the plane landed at its destination. Everyone else in the plane was asleep. Cry sighed. He just couldn't wait to see Pewdie.

Pewdie's P.O.V

It was early in the morning. Pewdie couldn't stop thinking about Cry. It was strange, but he just passed it off as excitement. He was sitting in his living room, the T.V on. He wasn't really paying attention to it, until he heard a familiar tune come on. "Adventure Time, come on grab your friends," Pewdie started to sing along. "We'll go to very, distant lands. Jake the dog and Finn the human, the fun never ends, Adventure Time!"

He shouted the last two words with child-like excitement. He was laughing at himself, when suddenly his phone buzzed. It was a text from Cry.

'Hi friend, I will be at the airport in 15 minutes. See you then!'

Pewdie sighed. "Just as Adventure Time comes on..." He mumbled to himself. He put on his coat an put his phone in his pocket before heading out to his car. It was snowing outside. Pewdie chuckled quietly to himself. "Cry's gonna love the snow." He said sarcastically.

*skip to the airport*

Pewdie walked through the shuffling crowd and through all the people, he saw the white poker face mask of Cry. Pewdie smiled and waved to him, and Cry waved back. They reached each other and exchanged greetings. Pewdie helped carry Cry's luggage to his car.

They didn't talk much, apart from Cry's remarks on how cold it was in Sweden. Pewdie noticed that Cry was pretty tired, despite Being told that he slept on the plane.

When they finally got to Pewdie's house, he showed Cry to his room. "Would you like help unpacking?" Pewdie asked. "No thanks friend." He replied. Pewdie left him to unpack. There wasn't much noise coming from Cry's room, so Pewdie went to check if he was ok. When he walked in, he found Cry fast asleep on his bed.

Pewdie sighed. And looked at his friend, curled up under the covers. He's so cute, Pewdie thought to himself. Wait a second, what am I talking about, he's another man! Pewdie quickly exited the room.

He was glad to see Cry, but he didn't think about him like that. Did he?

/////////////////////

So, what did you think? Please let me know. I'll write more soon.