Chapter One-Good Guy Doll company's return

Good Guys Corporation,

Los Angeles, California,

USA

"This is a fuck up. Look, I know there's been several people who think that our toys are psychotic; that our toys murder people.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the future of American toys. The new and improved dolls. With harder plastic; harder breakage when kids drop them on the ground; harder...everything. In short, can we, come Christmas time, not reap the money of our valued customers?".

"Jon, will we compete without lawsuits from deranged kids?".

"Now, we must move on from Andy Barclay's hysterical feelings. His doll, Chucky, was possessed by Charles Lee Ray, the 'Lakeshore Strangler'. But, Mattson made sure that the doll was killed off. And it was destroyed. What I'm saying is that the new range of dolls are hitting the US shelves in one days' time. And, due to the demands, we're shipping overseas to selected countries.

"Now, because there's less police presence, we're going on a add blitz over the next couple of weeks. Will you all go on the ride?".

"Yes!", everyone  put their hands up...And Jon smiled.

***

The rain teemed down at camp.

The obstacle course was damp with mud. The ropes burned cadet's flesh off the bones. They were here for six months.

If they passed, then they could go to normal school...and bleed off Mom and Dad's savings. But they wanted their ineffectual sons to become men.

And, at Military School, they'd be berated, called girls, cry, bitch, and be yelled in their faces until the threat of violence...or murder...or both...broke their souls in half.

***

Page 2