Chapter 3

Hello! Hello! Happy Reading!!! :D

***

Chapter 3

Nasa canteen silang dalawa ni Hime at Hailey. Nagutom si Hailey after sa orientation nila. Bukas pa ang kanilang classes mag-start kasi.

"Do you not stop eating?" tanong ni Hime.

"Food is my life, Hime. Can't live without it."

"Everybody can't live without it."

"Point taken."

They continued bickering while eating a tray full of french-fries with mayonnaise dip. Hailey stuffed her mouth with french-fries, ice cream cake, and all kinds of dessert they've ordered. She's so focused on her food and talking to Hime na hindi niya alam na may pares na grey na mga mata ang nakatuon sa kaniya.

The grey-eyed, black-haired guy is leaning on the cream-colored wall. He had a hint of a tiny smile on his lips while watching her eat. He's amused at how weird her eating habits are. Napailing nalang siya.

"Bro!" may tumawag sa kanya. He jumped. He was staring intently at the girl that he didn't hear Tyke coming his way. He glared at his friend.

"Damn it! Don't f*****g do that, Tyke!" inis niyang sabi.

"Gian dude, you were the one who spaced out. Nga pala, you're needed in Kindergarten-SBG. Their classes started today."

"Oh right," he mumbled and stalked off leaving Tyke with a confused face.

Gian teaches Kindergarten-SBG since he's good at board games. SBG actualy stands for Specializing in Board Games. The toddler geeks belong in that Kindergarten Class. There are actually five kinds of Kindergarten Class:

Specializing in Music- kids that are musically inclined belong here.

Specializing in Theatre Arts- for kids who know how to act

Specializing in Computer Technology- one word. Computer freaks.

Specializing in Art- kids who have a great eye on the beauty behind a paintbrush or even the lens of a camera

Specializing in Science and Mathematics- these kids have the potential to be doctors, architects, engineers, or businessman. In short, they're nerds.

The kindergarten classes also have other normal subjects but those specializations are like their extra-curricular activities. Like a club. I know, nakakaselos diba?

Tyke felt someone poking his side. Tumingin siya sa babaeng naka-taas ang kilay na nakatingin sa kanya. The girl's grey eyes eyeing him curiously. Her rosy lips formed into a smirk.

"Don't tell me you're in-love with my cousin, Tyke. It's okay lang naman to confess. Tanggap ka naman us," she teased.

He glared at the annoying girl and took a step closer to her, "Do you want me to prove how straight I am, babe? I could kiss you and take your soul out from that skinny body."

"I'm perfectly sexy, thank you very much," she hissed.

"Is that how you define beauty now a days? Ang payat mo para kang skeleton. Your ass is not that big and your boobs are flat like a pancake---" She slapped him then pouted.

"You're so mean! I'm telling daddy," binunot niya ang kanyang phone but before she could dial inagaw ni Tyke ang cellphone and held it above his head knowing that she can't reach it. The girl's 5"7 height cannot compare to his 6"2.