Chapter 2- The Roommate

"No freakin' way! You're Safarui freakin' Amaganda's little sister?! I can't freakin' believe it!! KYAAAHH!!!" sigaw ng roommate niya and her new, second and probably last friend here.

Her name's Himeji Otsuka. A half Japanese with a pure talent in board games. They're playing chess right now and the girls really good.

"Bakit mo naman na gustohan si Kuya Rui? All he does is mess around with girls."

"Girl. Your brother is a freaking Greek god!!! Who wouldn't like him?!" Hime exclaimed.

"If we're not related? I certainly won't. Ang problema sa inyong mga babae, porket kalook-alike ng isang 'freaking Greek god' go na kayo. Can you point out one Greek god who has not lied or cheated?"

"You talk like we're not the same in gender."

"I have a point though."

"Yeah. Yeah. Girl, like lang naman. Besides, your bro is out of my league at mas matanda siya kesa sakin for like twelve years." Hime rolled her eyes and she looked at the chess board. Kumunot ang noo niya, "I can't freaking believe it."

"Whut?" Hailey asked while eating her nacho-dipped chips.

"No one has ever beaten me at chess before. Well, except for maybe Gian Bournoivant but he's out of the question. I mean like, oh my gosh. This is a pretty good strategy." Hime started inspecting the chess board and the chess pieces that are made of glass, "Hey! You told me you're not good at this game. You even whined about it."

"I thought I forgot to play. I haven't played since the last time my grandpa left for Italy." Hailey shrugged.

"Who taught you chess? Were you hired a tutor?"

"No, I was self-taught. I got bored so I went searching for something to read. A book called, Chess for Ace seemed like a nice book to read. Want to borrow it?" She asked.

"Yes please!" Hime nearly pleaded.

"K. I'll give it to you after dinner. Speaking of, I'm hungry. Let's eat!"

"We just ate like two minutes ago, Hailey." Hime pointed out.

"I know but I want to eat real food now. Come on let's go!!!!"

Napailing nalang si Hime. She followed Hailey out of their dorm and asked herself, Ilang kilometro kaya yang bituka ni Hailey at parang walang sinasantong pagkain? And how did she even get a figure like that without being afraid of food? It's not fair!

"HIME!!!!" isang sigaw ang nakapagmulat ng mata ni Hime.

"Ano?!" sigaw niya pabalik kay Hailey na ngumisi sa kanya ng pagkatamis-tamis.

"Maligo ka na." mayuming sabi niya.

Napataas ang kanyang kilay, Bipolar ba 'tong babaeng 'to? Parang amazona sa una and the next thing you know, parang anghel na naman kung umakto.

Habang naliligo si Hime nag-aayos naman si Hailey. Wala silang uniform so she wore a white flowing above-the-knee sundress and cream colored sandals. She put a wrap-around hairband that has white flowers with little diamonds on it. She let her wavy hair flow down her back. She just put face powder and lip gloss and she's good to go. Hihintayin nalang niya si Hime.