Chapter 17

Chandlers POV...

Winnie comes down stairs and she's wearing a black dress. Will comes behind her and he's wearing a tux.

"It's the dress mom wanted me to wear but I never really wanted to." Winnie said.

I pull at Winnie's brown lock and she smiles slightly.

We walk out to the car and drive to the cemetery. I drive and Winnie looks out the window.

"Dad, do you think mom wanted to go?" She asked.

"No, but yes. She has her mom up there and has her babies and husband down here." I said.

"But why couldn't she stay?" She asked.

"Because she doesn't get to pick." I said.

We pull into the cemetery and get out.

The guys, my friends are standing there and our family. I see a tear slowly go down Frank's face.

I grab a piece of paper from my pocket. It said Claire Phoenix Belford. I found it on my dresser when I came back after being kid napped.

I didn't open it yet. Next to it, there said 'my sweet sound.' It was something I came up with myself.

I see the priest and he prays as Claire's Pale body lies in the casket. She was quiet, it's the most quiet I've ever heard her.

I start to see the casket go down and lower.

"Chandler, is there anything you'd like to say?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah, Uhm... Claire Phoenix your this beautiful figure I thought I could never picture myself with. You made me super happy, you gave me life when I thought I was gonna die out. You showed me how to love, you turned this clueless boy into a man who now knows what love is. You were my 1st girlfriend and my first love, you were my first bride and I hope my last. Claire Phoenix, if I got to say goodbye, I'd show you with all of me. Your time has run out and now I no longer can see your beautiful smile, your long brown hair. I am proud to say I was your first love, as you are me..." I said.

Winnie started crying.

I pulled the letter that said Claire Phoenix Belford.

"Dear Chan,
You may not see this because it's either your dead, or you'll never come home. I'm sorry you had to run away, I feel like this is my fault. Your the best friend I've ever had. I've moved a lot as a child, when I was able to find happiness, actually I didn't have to find it, Happiness is like the cousin you could always count on whose visiting from out of town. Happiness is you, Chandler if I don't ever get to say my goodbye, please move on from me. Chandler I'll look for you till the end of time, I'll try to understand you till I know every single detail about you. You know I like you, I wasn't really drunk when I kissed you. That was back when we were 14 I know, but I'll never take the day back from when you held me in your arms, and told me you'd stay with me forever. In the future I know you'll forget me, but your the only thing I can say that keeps me going. I'll look until I find you, your my souls mate and I've known that since we were in 6th grade. Love exists, show me in my sweet dreams you actually love me, your my sweet love, your my sweet everything. Your the sound that can pick me off my feet, your my sweet sound that makes me gleam when I hear your voice. Our love for each other is Vibrant. Let's keep us at that...
                      -Claire 
                               Phoenix
                                         Belford." I said as everyone had smiles on there faces. My kids were standing there looking strong like there mother.

"Daddy, she isn't gone..." Will said.

"Not just yet..." Winnie said as she threw a Pink carnation flower.

"Bye, bye mama..." Will said.

"Goodbye mom, I'll see you soon." Winnie said.

****

Yasss short chapter but, yeah that's okay 8 more chapters to go! I have a surprise more into the story!!!