Chapter 5

A dream...

"Ouch Chandler, it's my first time..." Piper said.

"I love you..." I said into her neck.

She throws her head back and screams.

"Why would you do this to me?" Claire asks with blood shot eyes and tears streaming down her face, "I thought I loved you." She said.

"I'm sorry Claire." I said and her shadow faded...

I woke up in sweat, that was one weird dream. I love Claire, with all of me, she's what means most to me. I am not gonna let Piper ruin that.

I walk out of my apartment and to Claire's. She lays on her couch with the dried tears on her cheeks. The ruined mascara on her cheeks. Her glasses were set on the coffee table and I crawl behind her and hold her close to my chest.

She turns and hides her face in my chest. She smiles and I kiss her, I get a wash cloth and wipe her face gently.

"I love you Chandler Riggs." She said.

"I love you too." I said.

She falls asleep and I close my eyes but can't sleep.

She wakes up and gets in the shower. She does her make up and gets dress. I get in next and I hear a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I asked, "there's a girl Piper here, she's looking for you." Claire said.

"Tell her to fuck off." I said.

She walks in ",do you know her?" Claire asked.

"She's new, she lives in my apartment. I barely know her." I said from the shower.

"Okay, I'll tell her you don't wanna see her." She said.

"Yeah, Chandler said he doesn't know you." I hear Claire from the living room.

"Yeah he does, in his girlfriend. Are you his maid?" Piper asks.

I wash my hair quickly and get out. I walk out buttoning my pants and look at Piper.

"She's not my maid, that's my girlfriend." I said.

"Oh, long story." Piper said.

"What do you want Piper?" I asked.

"Avery said she needs you to go out, you and Claire are supposed to go out. There are some people who want to trade." Piper said.

I nod.

"Let's go." I said kissing Claire and we walk to the back to get our shoes and then we leave.

The gps leads to where we need to go.

"Turn left onto east Main Street." The gps said.

I turn left and we were at our location. A dirty little alley with bursted Windows and shattered glass everywhere.

Claire walks in first.

"CHANDLER?" The man asks.

"I'm Claire, my boyfriend is Chandler." She said.

"I'm Chandler." I said stepping forward.

"You got a pretty girlfriend." The man said.