Chapter 14

Chandlers POV...

"Do you think your-"

"No, Chandler. I can't be, the doctor told me I can't anymore! I wasn't even supposed with Winnie!" She said.

"Are you sure? But we were careful, we were careful and now we are at this problem again!" I said.

"I know, Chandler. I'm sorry, I guess I'm really delicate. I probably get pregnant easily." She said

"I know baby, what do you think we're gonna have?" I asked.

"I hope it's a boy." She said.

"Me too." He said.

5 months later...

We go to the hospital for an ultrasound and Claire is nervous.

"Mrs. Riggs this is Gel, it's gonna be kind of cold. This will help us sense your baby." She said.

"Okay." Claire said.

"There's a foot, the head, and the little body." She said.

"Awww..." Winnie said.

"Wanna know the Sex?" The nurse asked.

"What's the Sex?" Winnie asked.

"Gender, like your a girl and daddy's a boy." Claire said.

"Oh, boy, girl?" Winnie asked.

"Yes and yes, Sex please?" Claire asked.

"Your gonna have a boy, he's pretty healthy, he's small for 5 months and I honestly think if you made it this far, your gonna give birth to this baby!" Nurse Sammy said.

"Wow, that's great! I'm so excited!" Claire said.

"Me too honey, we're gonna have our small family I've always dreamed of!" I said.

3 months later...

The months are shooting by quickly, Claire's Hormones always get the best of her.

"Claire, honey, my friend Kendal invited us to his dinner party, we're always getting invited to these things!" I said.

"Wow, I know right. It's so weird." She said.

Claire's POV...

"Gina Ann, you seriously didn't have to do this, all these cloths are wonderful. This baby shower is wonderful!" I said.

"I'm glad you like it, I never knew Chandler was gonna end up with you." She said.

"I love it here, you guys and Chandler make my life way better. I'm not sure if he feels the same, but he changed me in so many ways. He makes me happy, you brought me out of depression." I said.

"You guys really like each other huh?" She asked.

"I love him, with all of me, everything. No one else can make me any happier!" I said.

"I love you honey, I know it's really hard without a mother, but remember I'm here, I'm your mom!" She said hugging me.

"Yeah, my moms birthday is next month. I'm excited!" I said.

4 weeks later...

I lay in bed, it's 12 and I feel water pour down my leg.

"Chandler! My water broke!" I said.

"I'll call my mom!" He said.

In seconds Gina Ann was getting me to the car. Chandler speeds and we get to the hospital, we check in.

The nurses put an I.V in my right arm and I scream in pain.

The doctor comes in and I start to push. Chandler stares at me and smiles at me, I hear the voices echo as I push.

"I see the head!" Chandler screeches.

Then I look over and See Leah and her girls.

I push and then I hear a baby cry. The doctors take him and wash him.

"How does he look?" I asked.

"He's beautiful!" Chandler said.

The doctors bring me my baby and I hold him in my arms.

"William Ashton Riggs." I said.

"William, I like it." Chandler said.

"He looks like you, his blue eyes, his thick hair, his nose, his face." I said.

Chandler grabs him and walks around with him.

Gina Ann comes in with a smile.

"Look at his Hair!" She said.

"He beautiful!" William, Chandlers dad said.

"What's his name?" Gina Ann asked.

"William Ashton Riggs." I said.

"That's a beautiful name, he looks exactly like Chandler." She said.

"Yeah, I'm quite happy about that!" I said.

"Why?" They asked.

"Because if anything happens to me, people will know my, Chandler and I's kids will look like him!" I said.

"Well let's hope Nothing happens to you." Chandler said.

We laugh and Chandler sets Winnie in his lap and let's her hold her baby brother. He smiles and Gina Ann takes a picture, that's when I saw Leah and my dad walk in.

Leah's face dropped when she saw me and saw the baby. Of course she's a jealous bitch, she's with my dad, probably only for money!

****

I got to leave today and I sat at the edge of the bed and held my baby boy who was so beautiful. Chandler sat next to me and smiled to himself.

"We did good..." He said.

"I know we did." I said kissing his lips gently.

He smiles to himself and grabs Will, I lay down and rest and he lays Will between us.

Will is my baby and Winnie is my eldest baby. I have two beautiful kids who look like there wonderful father. We have the perfect family, they have amazing Grandparents. I'm ready for our future.

**8 years later**

"Happy birthday Winnie!" I said smiling at her.

"Hi mom, and thank you!" She said smiling.

"How old again?" Chandler asked.

"13, Oh and mom can we have just a little get together?" Winnie asked.

"Wow, do i have gray hairs yet?" Chandler asked.

"Yeah of course!" I said.

Will walks around the house with his trains and his cars.

"Mommy, It's Winnie's Birthday and I'm gonna get new trucks!" He said.

"No honey, your gonna get trucks tomorrow!" I said.

Will is 8 and just turned 8 about three months ago. Winnie grabs her dress we got her and puts sandals on. Will was already, ready for school.

"Mom, do I have to go to school?" Winnie asked.

"Yes, honey I'm sorry.." I said.

"It's fine mom, I'm gonna go!" She said.

"Make smart choices!" I said.

"Don't I always?" She asked.

"Bye, honey!" I said.

She walks into school and I drive away. Will sits in the back and plays with his cars.

"William Honey, you don't have school today, your okay with going to Nana Gina's house?" I asked.

He smiles and nods.

***

What you guys thank? Jk Erm sorry if it's a lot of skipping lmao I have so many things in my mind right now.