Chapter 9

Chandlers POV...

I turn to see Claire gone. I walk around the corner and she's gone, why does she always leave?

I look in the bathroom and see her looking in the mirror clean and she looks like she's putting her make up on. I kiss her cheek and she quickly starts to blush, her face turns into a pink and red like.

She turns around and kisses me, "So last night?" I asked Looking at her.

"What do you mean last night?" She asked.

"So..." I said.

"We had Sex, Sooo..." She said.

"I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable..." I said shyly.

"It's fine, our like 3rd time or 2nd time is gonna be like that!" She said grabbing my hands and lightly kisses me on the lips.

I turn around and walk into the kitchen. I start to fry Hash browns and cook eggs.

She walks out of the room and sits on the couch, "smells good." She said.

"Yeah, not to brag or anything but I am a pretty good cook!" I said.

"We're fucked!" She said out of no where.

"What?" I asked as my eyes widened.

"We're fucked, I'm fucked, I'm MENTALLY FUCKED!" She said making my eyes water as the words comes out of he mouth.

"What do you mean when you say your mentally Fucked?" I asked.

"I'm a fucking psycho, you said it yourself!" She said, I never met anything I said.

"Look, you are my singularity, a vortex of complexity, vast and infinite, I'll spend a life time trying to understand you.  You are as enticing as a nebula, yet as bright as a super nova. We endlessly orbit each other, drawing each other closer and closer. Aimlessly wandering through space, trying to find our destination in this void. But even if we end up in a black hole, I'll be happy because I'll be with you, forever." I said as the tears stream down her face as I said hugging her.

"I get you..." She said smiling sniffling.

I held her hands and sat her down on my lap.

"Claire You are something special, I know we're only 18 but please Claire, promise me you'll love me forever. We obviously have to let go now, your moving and-"

"Wait, I'm moving?" She asked looking at me with confusion in her eyes.

"Yeah, I wanted to see you before you leave in 3 weeks!" I said trying to be romantic.

"Oh yeah? Maybe that's why you slept with me! Were you just using me to take away the pain and Agony?" She asked with a tear slowly traveling down her face.

"No, Claire I love you. No one will ever replace you, no one." I said hugging her.

"I'll never forget you, what we had, what's happened to us. Everything that started, the sunset on the horizon. I'll never forget any of it, for as long as I live. If I come back to Georgia, I'll remember everything until the day I die!" She said throwing her arms around me