Chapter 4

She saved me, Claire saved me. Why did she save me? I actually kind of wanted to die, I should've gone when she was gonna leave. I convinced her to stay when our lives are in danger.

She could've died but no man could ever kill a person as beautiful as her. Claire is special, Claire is something else. She's strong, for everyone, it's crazy.

When we got up she was screaming bloody murder. I woke up and her stomach bled out. Her face went Pail and she was dying. I've never saw something so bad, my heart dropped to my stomach and Avery ran into the room. She quickly rushed us to the hospital.

"It looks like a knife cut." The doctor said looking Asif she wasn't gonna make it.

She's gonna make it, she's strong.

"Chandler?" She said.

"Yeah?" I Asked.

"I wanna go home." She said as her voice cracked, "I wanna see my dad, I wanna see my friends." She finished laying there on her bed with the I.V in her arm.

"Your sick, Babe. Everything is gonna be better." I said.

"I'm not sick, I'm dying. If the last thing I do, I wanna kill her. I wanna put her in agony, I wanna hurt someone." She said laying back.

"No, don't you dare say that, your gonna live. I know your gonna live." I said.

She nods.

Claire got out of the hospital and she's okay now. Her origins are good and she's fine and dandy.

We get to the apartments and we go into Claire's little building. I see Jess sitting in the chair watching tv and when I saw her she smirked at me.

Claire grabbed her knife from behind her boot and aimed it between Jess's eyes.

"Try me once, Claire. Your weak, Chandler doesn't deserve you, your defiantly not gonna be there to save him. You'll be lying on the ground screaming and crying in agony. Your intestines will fall out, little Chandler will go to your grave every single day. Poor girl, she isn't gonna have kids." Jess said as she has that evil smirk on her face.

"You bitch!" Claire said getting on top of her holding her knife to Jess's head. Jess was trying to push Claire off, the knife slipped and cut Claire in the hand. Claire punched Jess repeatedly.

Claire got off Jess and making sure her face was bloody.

"Your supposed to be dead!" Claire said.

What's that supposed to mean?

"And your supposed to be the heart broken depressed girl." Jess said.

"I've never been depressed you stupid ass bitch, your a hoe and your going to hell." Claire said pulling the trigger of the gun she pulled out of her pocket.

Jess's head went boom. She had a hole in her head and her mouth was slightly open.

It was terrifying. Claire was crying, I was crying.

I remember when we were younger Claire told me if she could be anything in the world it would be a tear. She would be born in eyes, live on someone's cheek, and Die on there lips. She was right, all of it was true. Claire wasn't depressed, she was in love.

I feel Claire's tight grip around my waist and I hug her.

"I love you!" She said holding me tight.

"Me too." I said.

She smiled into my shoulder and I feel my arm getting wet with tears.

It was always Claire, no one else, just her.

She had blood on her lips and it was splattered all over her face. She didn't just kill the other guys, she killed one of our own. She's not ashamed so neither should I be. Claire is strong, Jess is just Jealous. Jess was nothing but jealous, Claire was a charming girl.

You could be a fool to think she's a bad person, the Claire I know is still hiding out ready to be set free. I was the one holding her back, she should've left, now she's a criminal because of me. Claire, she should be at home with her dad. Her parents were never the best parents but she loved them to death.

"Do you still wanna see your dad?" I asked.

She shook her head 'no' is she afraid he'll be ashamed?

"I love my dad in all, I just need to be away for awhile." She said.

There's always gonna be someone to kill. I'm strong, she's strong were gonna love through this, together. We love each other.

"Hey Claire?" I asked laying next to her.

"Yeah Chan?" She asked.

"Will we be together, forever. Like as long as we live?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said quietly.

Why was she quiet? Was she having second thoughts on me? Am I not good enough? Eh I won't let it bother me.

She kissed me goodnight and I turn over on my side looking at the moon.

When we woke up I tickled her and she threw a bitch fit.

"Chandler I'm trying to SLEEP you should try it sometime!" She said.

"Claire settle down, I was just trying to have a tickle fight with you." I said.

"No just because Jess likes tickle fights doesn't mean I do!" She said.

"Okay, Jess is dead! Is there anything else you'd like to bring up from the past, go for it. I'm leaving I'm sick of this shit. I try so hard to be the #1 best boyfriend ever but that's hard when you are over here throwing a bitch fit!" I said.

Her eyes started to tear up and that ripped me down so I just left.

She does that a lot. She goes and starts something and makes the person she started something with feel guilty. It's stupid.

She's bipolar. I walk to my apartment and I see A new girl sitting on my bed.

"I remember you, your Piper from high school. What're you doing here?" I asked.

"I got lost and some men knocked me out with a bat." She said quietly.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because Avery, the nice woman told me to come up here." She said.

Every inch of her reminded me of Claire, her eyes, her cheeks, her body, her everything. She was pretty like Claire. Chandler stop your being stupid, you love Claire... Maybe I don't love Claire, maybe this is what Claire was afraid of, losing me to someone else.

Damn it Chandler...

***

So whole else liked the big surprise?