Chapter 8

Chandlers POV...

I sat in the waiting room, waiting for Claire's father. I was afraid of bad new, I was afraid of good news too. Maybe if she lives, maybe we'll be happy, if she doesn't I'll be sad.

I've put her through so much, maybe it's what hurts is killing her physically inside her. Maybe it isn't even her, maybe she is just meant to die.

I hope my Claire lives to be about 60 or 80. I wanna see her grow old, I wanna go before she does. I love her, I hope she loves me.

Claire's father finally comes out, "how's she doing?" I asked ",is she okay, oh my god I hope she's okay..." I finished.

"She's fine, she doesn't want to see you," Mr. Belford said looking at me with a 'I'm sorry, don' face on ",it's going to be okay, you guys are Clandler, you'll get over it." He finished.

Claire's POV...

When I woke up, my dad was right in front of me, "Chandler is waiting," he said ",it seems like that boy really loves you." My did finished looking at me with happiness in his eyes.

"I, I don't wanna see him. Don't tell him I'm okay, tell him I'm dying." I said with the patch over my eye.

"No, I'll tell him your not fine. You cannot do that. Hun, what if you were dying, you'd tell him how much you care, how much you love him!" My dad said shaking his head.

My dad walks out of the room, I look at him and he says something to Chandler, then he looks down in shame and guilt. I didn't tell my dad why my eyes started bleeding out.

When my dad walks in he looks at me with shock, "What's wrong?" I asked as he looks at me weird.

"Your eyes, they're turning blue, you have green eyes!" He said looking at them closely.

"No, this can't be possible!" I said.

My dad has green eyes, my mom has blue eyes, my mom wasn't the same tho, my eyes looked like the sky.

The doctors just said it was a change, it was good. I'm healthy and I could go home in 2 days.

I laid back and rested waiting for those 2 days to fly by.

My dad took me on a walk outside. I hold his arm as he helps me get around a bit.

"I'm sorry for leaving you dad, I know I must've been hard, your only daughter gone, your wife dead. I'm sorry daddy." I said hugging him.

"It's okay Hun, your alive and I'm happy your healthy!" He said.

At the corner of my eyes I saw Chandler. He was looking at my eye. One eye was blue and the other was green.

The blue was spreading fast then water flowing into a pot.

I walk up to him, "Hey Claire!" He said as I slapped him across the face. He's probably wondering what he did wrong, wait for it, wait for it!!!

"What the hell did I do?" He asked.

"The girl, you kissed, she's working for someone else. Your stupid, you should've asked for a D.N.A test you dumb shit! Your not mine anymore, I hope you know we're over, I never wanna see you again." I said flipping him off.

"You know what, I missed you, that's why I kissed her!" He said.

"Yeah, Fucking Right! Yeah, the video I saw it, 'I love you, Danielle!' You told me you loved me, how many people do you love! If you love more than one it should be your parents and the one, the actual one you stupid piece of shit!" I said.