Chapter 6

Chandlers POV...

She left, she left when I thought she'd stay. She left when I need her the most and when, if she comes back hopefully I'll be the one to save her life.

I hear a knock on the door, I see a girl who looks like Claire.

"Is Claire here?" She asked.

"No who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Claire Belford's Sister, my name is Danielle I got put up for adoption when our parents were 16 they had Claire 8 years later." She said.

I believed every word she said. My parents told me about Claire's sister.

She looked like Claire.

"So your 25?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

Claire lives in Woodstock though.

"Claire lives in Woodstock." I said.

"Woodstock, New York, or Woodstock, Georgia?" She asked.

"Georgia." I said.

She whispers in my ear she wanted me.

This would be so wrong but I did. I needed to take my mind off Claire.

I kisses her neck and she threw her head back. I kiss her chest and she bits my upper lip. She the wraps her legs around my waist and I pin her against the wall. She lets out moans and so do I.

It's wrong. So wrong.

Claire's POV...

I sit in the room as my father asks me questions. As soon as he got done asking away I go up to my room and lay in my bed with my mind on Chandler.

I started to cry as I look in the body mirror. I'm not me, I run outside and the rain gets heavy. Everything sounds like a fantasy, it's not.

I run down the street and to the mall. I look into the doors and imagine everything before I left. I run to the school and I see Chandler and My lockers. I see my old parking space Chandler and I used to talk when we were bored at lunch.

We sat on the stairs and did a lot of stuff together.

I walk in front of his house and drop to my knees crying. I loved him, he loved me. I'm dying inside. I run back to my house and get the keys to my car. I am driving to Atlanta.

Chandlers POV...

I look outside the window waiting for a sign she'll come back. Danielle is in the shower and I just sit on the couch looking outside.

Schools out, I'd be going into 12th grade.

I miss her, I miss us. I hope she comes back soon. I want her to run and jump in my arms. The same way she did when she found out I was here.

I need her, she's mine.

Claire POV...

I arrived in Atlanta and I pull into a hotel. I go to front desk and reserve a room.

"Name?" The man asked.

"Claire Belford." I said.

"Wow, your Claire Belford? You look different, you look beautiful." The man said.

"Thank you." I said. I walk up to my room and lay flat on the bed.

I think about Chandler and I, will he ever forgive me? If he doesn't then what do I do?

He loves me, he has to forgive me. I sure hope he forgives me.

I just need time to think if I wanna get him back or if I just wanna leave and pretend I never met him. That would be hard.

He probable wouldn't come with me, he'll probably just kick me out and into the streets. Chances are worth taking, I'm gonna risk it.

Chandlers POV...

I lay on the couch thinking, why did I ever sleep with Claire's sister. Why do I make stupid mistakes like this.

Because I am stupid, because I need love. Claire left me in the ditch, she lefts me when she's strong. I thought she would've came back by now. Where is she?

Did I do something wrong? If I did why couldn't she tell me? She loves me and I love her, we can tell each other everything.

Was she really uncomfortable with me?

Claire's POV...

I pull into the dark alley. I climb up the latter and I peek in the window.

A girl kisses Chandlers lips and he holds her hips. I just watch and she sees me. She points to me while looking in, Chandler looks and then he looks down in shame. I turn around slowly and sadly. Maybe I was wrong, maybe he doesn't love me.

I still need to be strong though, for me. He hurt me, he was the one who made me leave. There's no one to be mad at but himself. I think I should just leave, I never want to see him again.

I crawl down the latter and I hear a voice echo my name.

I look up.

"Claire, I'm sorry." He said.

"Good bye, Chandler." I said letting go of the latter bar falling. The last thing I remembered was hitting the ground and not breathing.

I hear his voice echo my name and I can still see him. I started with a cry and then I went into shock. I couldn't move, I couldn't breath. I smiled slightly and laid there waiting to die slowly. He jumped off the thing and crouched by me.

I rub my hand across his face gently. He sits there and cries.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you too, Claire." He said pushing the hair out of my face.

"Don't leave me," I said, "I never left you."

"I know you didn't, but you did." He said.

I pull on one of hairs and it gets tangled in my fingers.

"Kiss me." I said gently.

He lays his lips on mine and everything went black.

****

What yah guys think?