hey babe i miss you

43. Hey babe I miss you

*theres language so don't read if you don't wanna see the swearing*

You put on your black dress and high heels as you went over to the bathroom to do your hair and makeup. You straightened your hair and did your makeup so it was perfect for the party. You heard voices downstairs and heard Austin.

You walked down to the living room where Austin was standing, talking with your parents. "Hey babe" you said as Austin looked over at you. "Hey- wow you look... beautiful!" Austin said as he walked over to you and kissed your cheek. You said your goodbyes then walked out to the car.

When you arrived at Austin's friends house where the party was being held, you heard the music from outside and saw drunk teens everywhere even though it was still early. You and Austin walked into the house and saw people dancing everywhere.

After dancing for a while Austin told you that he was gonna go get you two a drink. Once he was gone you suddenly heard a familiar voice whisper in your ear.
SHIT...

You turned around to see your ex standing there smiling. "Hello beautiful!" he screamed over the loud music. "Hi...". "You look great" he said as he started to lean in to kiss you. You pushed him away. He was obviously drunk. "Damn I miss you" he spoke.

You turned away and tried to walk away but he grabbed your wrist. He pulled you towards him and started to kiss your neck. You tried to move out of his arms but he still kept kissing you.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" you heard Austin scream as he pulled your ex away from you. You had told Austin about him so he was aware of him. "What do you think your doing to my girlfriend?!". Your ex rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Your her boyfriend?" he laughed. "Wow (Y/N) I didn't know you dated ugly ass holes like him". You were so angry at this point.

Before you knew it, he was on the ground as people were gathering around. Austin was punching him over and over and you could tell that he was REALLY mad. "Austin stop it!" you screamed while trying to pull him away. "AUSTIN!!!". You finally gave up. You started to cry and ran outside.

"(Y/N)?". "What...". "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't of hurt him but I he was kissing my girl and that's not okay" Austin said as he sat beside you. You just sat there as Austin hugged you and kissed your cheek. "Let's go home". "I love you Austin". "I love you too".