Imagine for Taylor

41. Imagine for Taylor

"I'm bored babe..." you told Austin as you two were sitting on your couch watching TV. "I know, same... hey wanna go golfing?" Austin asked before grabbing your waist and pulling you closer then kissing your forehead. "Sure" you said as a blush appeared on your cheeks. "Alright lets go!".

You and Austin walked towards the door and put on your shoes. "I have the golfing stuff in the trunk of my car" Austin said while grabbing his keys. "Ok".

You walked outside to the car as Austin quickly locked the door since Michele wasn't home. You got in and sat down as Austin did the same. "How far is it?" you asked as Austin drove down the street. "Um... I'm not sure, about 20 minutes". You nodded and he stared at you and smiled back.

Once you arrived, you got out and and walked to the back of the car. Austin opened the trunk and grabbed the golfing gear.

You walked to the entrance and paid. When you were done paying, you walked towards the golf carts. Austin put the stuff in the back and sat down. "Hey! Babe I wanted to drive" Austin said sounding like a little kid. "We'll take turns, you can drive on the way back". "Ok...".

You drove to the first hole then stopped. You both got out and grabbed a golf club and a ball then made your way to where you hit from. "Um Austin?" you asked. "Yeah babe?". "I'm not really good at golf... like not good at all". Austin giggled. "Is that your way of asking me to help you?". You nodded and smiled. "Alright come on".

You walked over to Austin as he came up behind you and you both held the golf club. "Ok and.... 1, 2, 3!" Austin said as you swung the club then hit the ball. It flew into the distance and you got a hole in one.

You got better and better at every hole and ended up beating Austin. "Wow you did great!" Austin told you whole stealing a kiss. "Thanks, maybe you'll win next time". "Yeah".

Hope you liked it! (:
- Amanda

by the way I'm so sorry that I took so long to make another imagine I was busy with school and didn't have time plus I have some Collin problems so... ya but ill make sure to post all the imagines as soon as I can.

love you guys!! <3
- Amanda