Imagine for Kiara

35. Imagine for Kiara

"Kiara! Can you go get my clothes at the dry cleaners please?!" Austin screamed from across the house. You were so stressed out. Austin was writing a bunch of new songs for his album coming out and you had to do EVERYTHING for him. He was always ether at the studio, writing songs or at meetings for his album. The worst thing was that he was always tired so he was always miserable. "Kiara!".

Austin walked into the laundry room because you were doing HIS laundry... Again. "What do you want now Austin?!". "Can you get my clothes from the dry cleaners please?!". "Why can't you get it yourself?!" you asked basically screaming at him. "I'm f***ing busy okay?!!". "We'll I've been doing EVERYTHING for you the past week!". "Then if we're just going to be fighting... we might as well not be married anymore!!" Austin screamed. Tears streamed down your face.

You ran out of the room while crying and went into the bathroom then slammed the door shut. *Knock! Knock*. "Babe.. I'm soo sorry I didn't mean it I'm just really tired. I'm sorry" you heard Austin say quietly from outside the bathroom.

He opened the door and sat down beside you, wrapping his arms around you. He wiped away your tears and kissed you gently. "I'm so sorry Kiara! I love you with all my heart". "I love you too" you told Austin while slightly smiling. "I'll help you more around the house, I promise". You nodded. "Now lets get to bed it's getting late". Austin picked you up and brought you to the bedroom and dropped you onto the bed before cuddling with you and falling asleep in his arms.

Hope you liked it :)