Oops...

42. Oops

Austin was over at your house and you guys were really bored. You sat up on the couch with your legs crossed as Austin stared and smiled. "I love you (Y/N)" Austin said as he leaned in and kissed you. You were gonna say it back but Austin kept kissing you and it was getting more and more passionate by the second.

You wrapped your arms around Austin's neck while playing with his hair as he pulled you on top of him.
He grabbed your waist as he lowered his hands to your butt.

You pulled back quickly. "I love you too babe" you said before going back to kissing. You felt him smile threw the kiss. "(Y/N), dinner is-" you heard your dad say before you quickly pulled away and got off Austin. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" your dad shouted. "I'm sorry dad" you said and your could feel your cheeks heating up. "I WANT HIM OUT RIGHT NOW!!" he still shouted.

You both stood up and walked towards the door. "Bye babe I'll text you later" Austin said as he kissed you quickly and ran out the door towards his car.

You closed the door and turned around to your dad standing there furious with his arms crossed. "(Y/N), you should of known better... your not aloud to see him for the next week" your dad said as he started to walk away. "But dad!!". "No buts; end of discussion!".

~ later that night ~

You grabbed your phone and texted Austin.
You: I'm sorry about earlier /:
Austin: it's fine <3
You: my dad said tht I'm not aloud to see u for the next week but I'm gonna come see you anyways :*
Austin: lol ok but don't get caught ;)
You: k bye see you soon <3
Austin: bye love you :*
You: love you too :*

You got out of your bed and luckily you had a pair of flats in your room. You put them on and quietly opened your room and got out since your room was I the basement.

Austin's house wasn't that far away from your so you made your way to his house. It was kind of creepy though, just because it was about 11:30pm.

When your finally reached Austin's house you rang the doorbell and heard running towards the door. The door swung open and there stood Austin looking adorable as ever because you could tell that he had just woken up. "I guess your spending the night here" Austin smiled. "I guess so" you said before kissing him lightly and sweetly.

You walked in as you guys walked upstairs quietly to his room. You need up watching TV and cuddling until you finally fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!

hey guys so sorry that I haven't updated but I'm done doing the personal imagines sorry if I didn't do your I'm just so busy and lots of people wanted one. Oh and sadly me and Collin didn't really work out but it's ok I'll find someone that I actually met and stuff. Like yesterday night I went to the fair and my friend who goes to a different school had a friend with her and he was adorable and he was like talking to me and stuff so ya :).

Love you guys <3
- Amanda