Imagine for Samantha

39. Imagine for Samantha

You were at school talking to your best friend Alex about being pregnant when Austin walked up to you guys. Austin was the Quarterback on your schools football team and was also you boyfriend. "Hey" Austin said. You looked towards Austin with a nervous face.

"Austin I need to tell you something and I don't know how you'll take it" you said as your smile slowly faded away. "What is is Sam?". "Um.. I'm pregnant". "Your what?!" he practically screamed. "YOUR PREGNANT?!" he shouted. Tears streamed down your face because he had said it so loud and you hated the fact of being pregnant at 18. "Why did you say that so loud?" you asked still crying as Alex hugged you. "I can't f***ing believe this!" he said as he walked away. "Everything's gonna be okay Sam" Alex reassured you.

~ at home ~

You were still devastated about what had happened at school. You grabbed your phone and texted Austin scared of what was about to happen next.
Sam: Austin I need to talk to you can we meet at the coffee shop or something?
Austin: Fine... I can't believe your pregnant. Be there in 10.

You went upstairs and reapplied a little of makeup then went to your room and changed out of your school uniform. You put on your favorite pair of jeans and a mint green V-neck tee shirt. You grabbed your phone and wallet as you went downstairs and put on your flip flops.

You walked outside and stared to walk to the coffee shop which was just around the corner. When you got there austin was already waiting inside. "Hi..." you said as you sat down. "Hi, I bought you your favorite" Austin said. "Thanks. So I just wanted to clear things out from today" you started. "Im sorry that I freaked out I just didn't think that you would sleep with Alex when I'm your boyfriend" Austin said while looking down. "What?! I didn't...". "Then who's the dad?" he asked confused. "You.". "I'm gonna be a dad?!" he said while smiling. "Yeah".

Austin got up as you did to. "Well I'm really happy... I'll make sure to always be there for you and the baby. But I'm sorry about kinda getting you pregnant at 18" he trailed off. "It's okay, the baby's got a great dad" you said before Austin leans in and kissed you. "I love you" he said. "I love you too".

Hope you liked it :)