So which one is it?

31. So which one is it?

You were driving to the movies with your 4 best friends Austin, Alex, Zach and Robert. Your favorite song started to play on the car radio as you started to sing quietly. "You have a beautiful voice (Y/N)!" Austin said from the drivers seat. Your face turned red from embarrassment because all the boys were starring at you. "Thanks".

~ At the movies ~

Austin pulled into the parking lot and found a spot to park the car. Just as you were about to get out of the car, someone opened your door for you. "Welcome to the movie theatre my lady" Alex said with a British accent. You giggle a little and got out of the car.

You had to walk for a while because it was so busy and you guys had to park way in the back. Since it was getting late and the sun was going down, you got cold. You wrapped your arms around yourself to try to keep yourself warm since you were only wearing a purple tank top that said 'Geek' on it and a pair of white jeans. "Here take my sweater" Zach told you while taking his sweater of and putting it over you. "Thanks Zach that was sweet of you".

Once you reached the building, Austin opened the door for you as you walked in. You waited in line for a while. "Next!" a man shouted as you guys all walked up to the counter. "5 tickets for Sinister please" you said. "I'll pay guys" you told them. "No, no (Y/N); we'll pay" Robert said. "Ok but next time i'll pay". They bought the tickets and Robert had even bought drinks and popcorn.

When you got to your theatre, you found 5 seats before you sat down. The boys whispered to each other. "I wanna sit beside her!" you heard them shout at each other.

Austin and Zach finally sat beside you as the other two looked miserable. "What's up with you guys tonight?" you asked. "It's nothing" Alex spoke. "Tell me!". "Fine... we all have crushes on you and we all want to date you but we want you to pick" Austin said. You were surprised by what Austin had just said. "I, um... I don't know what to say... I don't want to choose over you guys, you're my best friends". "Well one of us will get to date you and the other ones will have to deal with it" said Robert.

"Umm.. I guess i'll choose _____".

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

I'm back guys!! I didn't have time to make any imagines while I was on vacation, I was gone to Quebec because I have family there. I just quickly made this one cuz I knew that you guys have been waiting. I didn't want to choose who you'd choose out of the 5 guys cuz everyone has different opinions so I put it as blank so you can choose :). Keep voting and follow me. Don't comment because I can't read it i don't know why but it's not letting me. If any of you know how you read the comments

kik me: amandamichaud.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Love you guys <3

- Amanda