Imagine for Lizzie

38. Imagine for Lizzie

You were sleeping with Austin when suddenly you got woken up by a painful feeling in your stomach. You looked down onto the bed which was wet. "Austin wake up!" you said still feeling the pain in your stomach. "What's wrong babe?" Austin asked while rubbing his eyes. "I think my water broke...". "Shit! Okay um I'll get the baby bag and i'll help you into the car".

Austin ran downstairs and grabbed the baby bag before running back upstairs. "Okay come on hun". He helped you out of bed then carried you bridal style to the car. He locked the house door and ran back to the car. "It hurts Austin!" you said while almost crying. "It's okay Lizzie, we'll be at the hospital in a couple of minutes".

Once arrived at the hospital, you got out of the car as Austin helped and walked into the hospital. "Hello how can I help you two" a woman asked from the other side of the desk. "My wife is about to have a baby" Austin told her. "Okay come with me".

You walked down the hall and laid down into the hospital bed as some doctors rushed in. Austin took a chair and brought it beside you as he sat down and held your hand.

After a long 8 hours of labour you finally have birth to your daughter Layla. You watched as Austin held your new born in his arms and stared with loving eyes. "She looks just like you Lizzie. Beautiful like her mom" he said while smiling.

Your daughter grew up to be as talented as her dad and you were both so happy to have a daughter as amazing as Layla.

Hope you liked it :)