I stood and stormed out of the cafe. Leaning up against the wall, I pull at my hair and close my eyes.

He doesn't know anything! A tear slid down my cheek and dropped off my chin.

"Hey, are you okay?" A deep voice asked.

I looked up and saw shining blue eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't look fine." Another voice replied, this time, the voice belonging to the gray eyed God.

"Why do you care? You don't even know me."

They titled their heads.

Very cute.

"Juniper!" That was Chandler, he just walked out of the café and had his sunglasses on.

"Thank god you're still here! I thought you ran off."

"I'm too lazy to run, idiot." I muttered to myself.

Three chuckles made me realize I'd said that out loud and my eyes widened. A giggle escaped me, how manly. Insert eye roll and scoff.

"Well, it was nice to meet you, Juniper. I'm Nicolai Rikki and this is my best friend Sage Riese. I'm sure we'll see each other soon." The blue eyed, smaller boy waved. The taller one smiled and walked off behind his friend.

"I'm sorry for prying in your love life. I just- I don't know."

"It's fine, just drop it, okay?" I was staring at my feet while kicking up dust.

"Okay." Chandler looks at the ground for a few minutes before speaking up again.

"Do you want to come over to my house for a little bit? We could watch movies and eat popcorn." He suggests.

"We just ate Chandler. How are you still hungry?"

He shrugs then sends me a bright smile. I roll my eyes and follow him to his car.

We climb in and buckle up before he starts it and heads out onto the road.

When we got to his house, we get out and go inside. I get comfortable on the couch and pick out a movie while Chandler gets snacks.

Chandler plops down next to me and grins.

"I think those two fresh pieces of ass are going to be in school with us!" He sings and I chuckle.

"You don't know though."

"They look like they are teenagers. Maybe."

"They look like models." I drooled.

"Well, you're not wrong."

I laughed and pushed play for the movie.

We watched until I could barely keep my eyes open but my phone ringing in my back pocket shook me awake.

I see Devon's name and answer quickly.

"Where are you? You're not at your house."

"Yeah, I'm at Chandler's place right now. We're watching movies, I'll call you later."

"Juniper, do not hang up on me or I will-" I cut him off as I ended the call.

Oops?

I shrugged and looked at Chandler before going back to watching the movie.

We watched the rest of the movie and ate all the snacks. I check the time and realize I should probably go home.

"Hey, Chandler, do you think you can drive me home?" I asked and he nodded.

We cleaned up and left, arriving to my house in just under ten minutes.

When we got there, he let me out and we said our goodbyes before he drove off.

"It's 2:30 in the morning, Juniper, why are you so late?" My mother called from the kitchen when I entered the house.

"Sorry, mom, I lost track of time."

"Well, you have a visitor up in your room. He's been waiting on you for over two hours."

"Alright, thanks mom."

I jogged up the stairs to my room.

"Where have you been?" Devon asks angrily when I shut the door.

"I told you, over at Chandler's place."

"What were you doing, being there so late?" His voice rose along with my heartbeat.

"W-we were just watching a movie and I lost track of time."

"Are you lying to me?"

"No. I swear."

His eyes narrowed.

"Devon, I promise. Chandler's not my type anyways."

"I don't believe you."

"He has a boyfriend. I wouldn't do that."

"So do you."

"Exactly! Another reason why I wouldn't fuck with Chandler!"

He glared and walked closer to me.

I took a hesitant step back even though I know he hates it when I do.

"Juniper." He warned and took another step closer.

A whimper escaped me as his hand snatched my arm and pulled me roughly to him.

"I'm sorry! Devon please stop! Please!" I pleaded.

He only growled and threw me to the ground near my bed. The back of my head hit the bed frame and black dots blurred my vision.

My eyes got heavy but I shook my head, trying to stay awake.

Devon's eyes widened with fright as he started searching around the room, unknowing of what to do.

He crouched down beside me and lifted me up in his arms.

He ran to his car, being stopped by my parents who asked what happened. He came up with an excuse then placed me gently in his car.

"You're gonna be okay, baby..." He whispered.

He hurriedly got in the car and drove away.

I stopped fighting to keep my eyes open and let them close.

"June, baby, don't go to sleep. You have to stay awake."

I mumbled some nonexistent words before slightly drifting off. Something oozed down the back of my head and I groaned.

The last thing I heard was Devon saying something before everything goes black.

Nikolai Rikki up top^