There It Is (Regicideshipping) [Vector x Ryoga/Shark]

Requested by: Lumaking7

________________

Vector tossed and turned in his bed as his lover paced all around the house. Ryoga threw the sheet off of Vector then looked around the bed. The orange haired male did not flinch when the coldness hit his skin. Ryoga then groaned then threw the blankets back on the male.

He then ran out of the room, his feet could be heard moving downstairs. His footsteps were loud but Vector didn't think anything of it. He just wanted to sleep, sleep was the only thing that the male asked for. But yet he was too distracted, the noises that Ryoga was making was awful.

It was dreadful to listen to but he dealt with it anyways. They have been living together he for five years nows. Shouldn't he be use to Ryoga's noises. Well Vector just assumed that he will never get use to somethings. Ryoga's noises, were one of many things he will never get use to.

Ryoga continued to groan and whine around the house. His stomps began to be louder by every minute. Finally he came marching into their room. He flopped on the bed and screamed into his pillow. Vector sighed and rubbed his lover's back. Ryoga continued to scream in his pillow from the stress.

"What's wrong...?" Yawned Vector.

Ryoga shouted in his pillow, "I lost my phone and now I can't find it!"

"You lost your phone so now you're throwing a fit?!" Vector inquired as he sat up, "How can you lose your phone and throw a big fuss about it?!"

"You will never understand..." He replied, "Go away..."

"I know where your phone is." Vector sighed.

"Where?!" Ryoga took his face off of the pillow and looked at his lover.

"In your drawer." Vector yawned once more.

Ryoga sat up then opened his drawer and looked in it. He groaned when he picked up his phone. He then placed a kiss on Vector's lips.