Better Than Ever (Sparrowshipping) [Shun x Yuya/Yuuya]

Requested by: Synchro_Baka

_______

"Shun! I want to go to the new Ice Cream shop! They make their own ice cream!" Yuya shouted at his boyfriend while running towards him after school.

Shun smiled and then patted his head, "Anything for you, now let's go."

Yuya nodded as he smiled. He clung onto his lover's arm as they began to walk to the shop. Yuya was going on and on about his day at school today. Shun wasn't responding too often, would was just nod and grunt for the responses. Yuya didn't mind at this point, Shun wasn't that talkative.

Yuya flipped his hair and continued to speak. Shun sighed and kissed his lover's forehead. The red-green haired male smiled at him as he placed a kiss onto his nose. Soon they finally arrived at the shop. They entered with a coldish environment. It smelled sweet yet he can taste the air on his mouth.

Yuya walked up to the counter and then spoke, "May I have two scoops strawberry ice cream with chocolate sprinkles in a bowl?"

"Sure!" The man spoke as he jotted down the information, "Anything else?"

Yuya looked over at Shun. Shun sighed and spoke, "No that's all we need."

The man nodded and smiled at the both of them. Shun got out his wallet and paid for the treat, Yuya smiled at him. The man left the counter then came back the cold treat. Yuya grabbed the spoon and walked off from the counters. He scooped the ice cream into his mouth.

"I think Ruri might like this place." Shun stated as he took Yuya's spoon away to have a small bite.

"Are you sure she enjoys ice cream as much as the next guy?" Yuya inquired as he took the spoon back.

Shun nodded, "This ice cream taste better than the other place. So yes, she'll like it here."

Yuya kissed his cheek, "Take her tomorrow then."

"I will, maybe you can come again. I'll let Ruri take someone."

"Double date?"

"Never."