Chapter one: "Bringing Him Home"

Right now I was glaring holes into James face while he sat back an smirked at me. Only God know how's much I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

The bell interrupted my thoughts, "Ok class. That's the bell, get out my class." She made a shooing motion with her hands and we all laughed.

I shoved my textbook into my bag and hurried out the class, before James could stop me.

I bump into a body as soon as I step into the crowded hallway. "Miss.West," Oh no. I knew that voice.

"Hi Principle Wagner." I said.

He smiled. I don't know why this man insist in making me do things for him all the time. "I need someone to show the new student around, James Mason Have you met him?" he asks

Oh the irony, "Yep, this morning. He seems like a charming young man." I comment sarcastically.

"Goody! You can show him around then. Look! Here he comes now." he states proudly.

I don't turn around as I hear his voice behind me, "Hello, Principle Wagner." he says politely. But, I know better.

"Just the man I wanted to see! Miss. West will be showing you around our fine building." He boasts, placing a hand in my shoulder and giving it a squeeze. It takes all I have not to rip his hand off me.

James smirks at me, "Oh. Thats good. Can't get lost every time I have math." he chuckles, the Principle chuckles, I keep glaring holes in their heads.

"Whatever." I grumble, grabbing James' hand and walking in the direction of the cafeteria.

"Where are we going." James asks.

I sigh, "The Cafe." I inform him.

I strut into the cafe and let go of James' hand, "Pick your people." I mumble as I go to my Crews table.

I sit down on Josh's lap as soon as I get there. "Hello to you to, Princess." He chuckles.

I slap his chest playfully. "I got assigned 'tour' duty." I grumble unhappily, pointing at James, who is just standing where I left him, looking around our massive Cafeteria.

I hear Maddy awe. "He looks so lost. Like a little puppy." She cooed

I roll my eyes, "A little puppy who pisses all over your room and bites you everyday." I grumble again.

They laugh. "We should invite him over here!" She suddenly says, jumping up before we could protest.

I through my head back and groan, 'Do I ever get a break?" I ask myself.

Josh chuckles, hearing me.

"Um. . .Hi." An awkward Janes introduces himself.

I sigh loudly, "Good for you. Leave." I demand bitterly.

Maddy slaps my arm softly. "Be nice! He's new. He doesn't have any friends yet."

I look around the lunchroom till I land on the jocks, "You'd fit in well with then. Have fun." I dismiss him, pointing at the football players table.

He snorts, "Yeah right. Im not a Jock." he states.

I point to the nerds table and raise my eye brow.

He shakes his head. "Can't do math to save my life. Know what? show me the 'badasses and sexy' table is."he says and look around.

Me and my crew jump up, motioning to our table, "Welcome to the 'Badasses and Sexy' table. Would you like to speak with Satan himself?"