-

We started walking back to Hunter's car after the game which we won. The score was 56-14. We may or may not have creamed them.

"Hey Shelby, you wanna go get something to eat?" Hunter asked me. "Well sure!" I said.

We pulled into the drivethrough at McDonalds. "Welcome to McDonalds, What would you like to order?" The persons voice said through the intercom (i dont know what it's called sorry!). "Uh, can we have two medium sprites, one 10 peice chicken nugget, a double cheeseburger with no pickles, and two medium fries." Hunter said. I smiled at the thought that he ordered for me. "Ok, that would be $14.67." "Ok thanks." Hunter pulled up to the window and paid before I could protest, and then pulled up to the second window. The person handed him our food and he drove away. I put our drinks in the cup holder while he handed out the food. He handed me the double cheeseburger and the medium fries, while he grabbed his food. "Is that what you wanted?" He asked. "Exactly!" I said and then dug into my food.

-

He pulled into my driveway and turned off the car. We sat there for a few moments until he got out of the car. I watched him walk around to my side and open the door for me. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and hopped out. Before I started walking to the door, Hunter ran up behind me and swung me over his shoulder, I started to laugh before yelling at him. "HUNTER!! PUT ME DOWN!" He chuckled. "NEVER!!" He screamed before taking off to my back yard. He put me down once we got to the swing sets that my family kept from when Hunter and I were little kids. I stood there as Hunter walked over to a swing and sat down. He motioned for me to sit in the one next to him so thats exactly what I did. I walked over and began to look up at the stars. Hunter looked over at me and smiled. "What?" I asked, worried that something was wrong. "Nothing," he said as he turned to look at the stars. "It's a beautiful night." I said a few minutes later. "Yea..." "Hunter is something wrong?" "No, why would you think that?" He asked looking confused. "Well, your just not saying much, it's kinda freaking me out!" I laughed and he did too. "I'm sorry." "Why are you appologizing? Wow, you are so weird." I said. "I dont know. I'm trying to enjoy this peaceful night so if you would just shut up!" He said jokingly. "Well, we both know I cant do that, so I guess I will let you enjoy this night bye!" I said sarcastically, as I got up and began walking away, hoping Hunter wouldnt let me leave, I want to be here with him. Right before I got to the back porch I felt a hand grab my wrist, I turned around and Hunter was there. Thank the Lord!! "Dont leave me!" Hunter said. "Ok!" I said skipping back to where I was sitting before. "Your so weird!" I heard Hunter say under his breath. "Yea I know, and thats why ya love me." I said matter-of-factly. He smirked and then walked over and sat in the swing beside me.

We were sitting the for about an hour longer until I checked the time. "Hey Hunter, I have to go, it's getting pretty late." He stood up off of the swing and I did too. "Ok, I will see you tomorrow!" He said giving me a hug. "Yes you will!" I said hugging back. We pulled away from the hug and I started walking away. I looked behind me and saw Hunter still standing in the exact same spot where I left him watching me. I smiled to myself as I turned back around and walked inside the house.

-Hunter's POV-

I stood right where I was, watching her walk away.

I wish that she knew how much I like her. I wish I was able to tell her.

I wish I could hold her in my arms.

I wish she knew that the song 'Wanted' I sang for her, was about her, and that I wrote it for her, because it's all true.

I ran my fingers through my hair and started walking back to my house.

I opened the door to my bed room and just sat down on my bed. All I could think about was Shelby.