#30 Bad girl-Kris

A/n:Inspired by Galaxy's song,'Bad girl'

***************************************************************************

I have always been someone who people address as the bad girl.And with my drinking,smoking and other 'bad' stuff,I even myself think that I am a very bad girl.

My friends danced around me along with the disco music in my house as I sat on the couch with Kris,we WERE BOTH DRINKING ALCOHOL.

"I don't like this party"He screamed over the music.

I smiled."Why?"I yelled back.

"It just ain't my style"He laughed as he said that.

I did laugh as well.

"By the way..."he grinned like he was about to say something for which he'd get hit for.

"What?"

He was my friend ,if that isn't clear enough but yet we're like those friends with benefits.

Maybe,people would consider that as a bad thing but being a BAD GIRL,I don't consider it as bad.

I have my needs and preferences and I don't care what other's think of it .

"What do you want,Kris?"

"Nothing just...can we..shall we..hmm..."He leaned in and kissed my neck  and I realised what he meant.

"No..not tonight"I backed away,blushing.

He smiled and looked away,dissapointed.

"But we can go-"I couldn't finish the sentence when I felt nausea hit me.

My throat closed and my mouth felt sour,I felt saliva fill my mouth.

I immediately jumped to my feet and ran to the washroom,leaving the confused Kris behind.

*****************

Reaching the bathroom,I threw up into the basin,breathless and dizzy and sick.It felt like I would pass out any moment.

"(Y/N),I saw you racing here...what the hell! are you okay?"My cousin brother,Yixing ,exclaimed with fright as he saw me puking.Afterall,his dongsaeng is not the weak types or the sick types.

I rested my head on the mirror above the basin.I felt horrible,my throat felt sour and my eyes stung.The whole room spun around me.

Something was definitely wrong.I never threw up because of some alcohol and I didn't eat anything today except....except strawberries.......

"Yixing!"I screamed ,looking at the tensed Yixing. "I-I..something's wrong...What's the date today?"I asked.

He looked confused but answered ,saying,"The Second of June,wae? Gwaenchana,(Y/n)-ah?"

"No..no,no,no..No,hell,no. I missed my period...Gosh!"I paced back and forth in my awful and weak condition.I put my head between my hands and sighed heavily.

"Do you think that maybe you" Yixing sighed."Maybe you are..."He trailed off.

"Pregnant? Yes,I think so too"I bit my lip as tears blurred my vision.

I am not ready for this.Not at all.I and Kris,It was some childish and hormonal attraction,I guess.But I didn't know it was gonna be this serious.How will I tell him? Will he accept our child? What if he doesn't?

A lot of questions were there but the biggest question was,How was I supposed to handle a baby alone? Money was not my issue at all nor was the fact that I was just 21.I am not experienced and that's what bothers me.I have never held a baby in my arms before and I don't know what I'll tell my parents  if I ever see them again.

I was confused.So damn confused that I wanted to die.

"I told you two to use protection,Didn't I ?"I knew Yixing was mad at me but he tried to talk to me like I was still five years old.

"Mian,Yixing.I-I don't know how this happened..Yixing,I am not r-ready.."Before I could complete,I burst into tears.

Yixing pulled me into his embrace and patted my back.

"My sister isn't this weak,is she? She had handled her parents' death so well,how will she not handle this alone?Huh? I am here for you,sis but first,I suggest you tell Kris about it.He has the right to know"

"But what if he-""We'll see the 'what ifs' later but now you have to tell him,okay?"

I nodded.

"(Y/n)? are you okay? You took so long....hey,Why are you crying,sweetie?"Kris unexpectedly entered my room and started blabbering like he always does.

If he ever lets US go,I have to say that I'd miss him.I'd miss him till the very last breath and also I'd never be able to love someone else other than him.He might have never seen me just more than a pleasure,but I don't care now.

"Kris,(Y/n) has something urgent to tell you,okay? But before coming to a conclusion,please make sure to listen to EVERYTHING she has to say."

Kris nodded and Yixing left.

"Kris...I am sorry..I don't know whom to blame but.."I was at a loss of words.

"Just tell me (y/n),don't be scared."He cupped my face.

"I am pregnant.."i cried .

His face flushed purple and pale.It was difficult to make out if he was happy,angry or sad.I hoped he was at least not very angry.

"Kris,if you don't want us,I understand.You are free to leave..." What'd I just say?

He gave me a confused look."Who told you I didn't want you guys? Of course,I do,pabo.I was just wondering how to say this to you..."

Relief washed over me.

"Say what?"I asked as he took my hands in his.

"Marry me," He said it boldly,like its the most easiest thing in the whole world.

"Kris! You haven't even courted me yet,pabo and I bet you don't even ,you know,you don't love me"I laughed off my nervousness.

"I love you,my Bad girl..marry me" He said again.

"Well then," I smirked as I rested my forehead on his. "The bad girl agrees to marry you"Was the last thing I member saying before we kissed.

**************************************************************

Hey,guys.

Haven't seen you in a long while.Mianhae.There were some exams and also I had someother stuff going on.

So,did you like this one? This one's one of my faves Kris imagines.

And now for the big announcement,DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE NEW COMEBACK(S)?????????I am still wondering how I actually managed to live through both the videos.Hahaha...

I bet you enjoyed it too.Which one did you like more,'lucky one' or 'monster'? I actually like 'lucky one' more but not that 'monster' was any less.

anyway,see you guys soon.

XOXO

P.S:THANK YOU FOR THE 2K+ READS?