#5 No idea-D.O/Kyungsoo

34 years ago

I walked slowly to Kyugnsoo's practice room,making sure not to disturb him while practicing.

And there was this mental conflict that I was having in my head as I walked.

Should i tell him or not ?How is he gonna recat?Will he be mad?

"Jagi..can we talk?" I poked my head inside his practice room.

He was sitting on his desk and was practicing a few songs when I saw him.

And as soon as he saw me, he smiled and stood up to approach me.

But today is a day when I wanted to lock myself in a room and not talk to anyone. Not even my boyfriend, Kyungsoo,the reason for my life.

"Yea,sure" he said with a smile.

A lump formed in my throat.

"I-i am pregnant, jagi." I said as I stood in front of me.
"Omo!" He exclaimed and I was deciding whether it was a negative exclamation or a positive one.

"Are you mad?" I asked.
"What?! No...I am so happy... I am gonna be a dad.You're gonna be a mom ...we'll have a family. Everything will be complete.Everything will be perfect."he put his hand on my shoulder.

"B-but..."
"Wait...we never you know...did that.. Thing, you know.Then how..." He trailed off as he saw the tears streaming down my face.

"It's not yours.Its,its Kyuhyun's" I said as my knees shook violently in fear.

He's gonna leave me alone. I'm sure.

"I don't care even if its not my child, even if its your ex-boyfriend's child.Its in your womb and you're mine and so technically the child is mine.okay?" He hugged me tightly and I sobbed into his chest.

"I am thankful to you that you came into my life,Renee"He whispered,caressing my hair.

And you had no idea how much more thankful I was to you that day....

30 years ago

" I'll be there in ten minutes.I hope you guys are okay."I said to myself as I drove to our house.

I went on an official tour to India and I left my son,Min hae with his dad,Kyungsoo alone.

This isn't the first time that I had left them together but Kyungsoo is sick and I was not so confident of leaving them both but Kyungsoo insisted that I should go and so I did.

And I'm so worried if both of them are okay.
"Kyungsoo?!Are you guys okay?" I said as soon as I reached my house and found that there was no electricityand it was pitch black onside.
"Umma?Here in our bedroom. Use your phone's light" I heard Min Hae's voice.

And I did as he said and was soon in our bedroom.

But it was the same there.Pitch black.

"Where are you?" I said.

.......

"Jagi?"I repeated.

.......

" Tell me this is some stupid prank of yours and I'll break your necks!"I warned but honestly I was freaking out.

Suddenly the lights came back and I looked around for them but still no one was there.

"Omo!" I clasped my hands over my mouth as I saw our old pictures being displayed on our TV screen one by one.