× t h i r t y - s e v e n ×

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Save me from myself; don't let me drown

you guys are gonna hate me ;-;

Dedicated to: oxidized for all the votes ☺

×

×Mali-Koa×

"News right now. A fatal car crash has left two cars severely damaged-"

"No shít," Mali mumbled. Joy slapped her lightly.

"One person dead, and two people severely injured. We apologize to the Braeburn family, the Rodriguez family and the Hood family."

"They didn't tell us who died," Joy whispered.

"It wouldn't have been Calum, he isn't that reckless at driving."

"He's reckless when he's with her, though," Joy told Mali.

Mali sighed and kept watching the news.

"Calum Hood and Bella Rodriguez are now in Sydney hospital recovering."

The two of them let out a deep sigh of relief, glad that Calum and Bella were safe. What shocked the two of them though was what the reporter said next:

"Mr Hood may not pull through so we advise all of the Hood family to... visit."

Mali covered her mouth with her hand, tears prickling her eyes. "He's gonna make it though, right Mum?"

Joy just stared at the television screen with a blank expression, silent tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Mum?"

"We can't lose him."

"I know we can't. We'll do everything we can to get him out of hospital, okay Mum?"

Her mother just nodded, making nno noise as she wiped her tears and stood up, leaving the room without saying another word.

Mali watched her as she left, wondering what would happen if Calum didn't pull through. Their family would be devastated, so would she, and their lives would never be the same.

"Not the time to be thinking negatively Mali," she muttered to herself, standing up and retrieving her phone from where it was sitting on the couch.

She was going to call Calum. To make sure that this was just a sick joke, that he hadn't been involved in that car crash and it was someone who looked like Calum.

After getting three missed calls, she burst into tears, running up to her room and collapsing onto her bed.

"I'm sorry," she heard before she fell asleep.

×××

i'm so sick help

but no that wasn't a ghost it was like a thing that siblings have and calum thought that and mali somehow heard it idk
remember to vote and comment, ily all

-mahina xx