× t h i r t y - s i x ×

Chapter Thirty-Six: Who will fix me now? Dive in when I'm down?

only a few chapters left ;-;

Dedicated to: Iashtonisreal for all the comments ☺

×

×Calum×

He supposed it could have been called "hanging out" rather than betting called a date. They didn't do much except talk and cuddle even though he was so sure that Bella was going to go sanitize herself because of her rather intense hate for cuddling.

He laughed quietly at the thought, lacing their fingers together. She gazed up at him, dark eyes full of adoration and love. The two emotions he needed most.

The ride home was silent, the only sounds being their breathing and the sound of "Missing You" by All Time Low playing softly in the background.

"Hold on tight. This ride is a wild one."

Calum hummed along softly because their ride was indeed a wild one. The two of them had both been in hospital, Bella had died and somehow came back to life - did that make her a zombie? - so their ride was indeed wild.

"You'll be missing out, and I'll be missing you."

Calum glanced over at Bella to see that she was sleeping with rather loud snores coming from her mouth and her seatbelt tucked under her chin, a thin line of dribble on her chin.

He chuckled quietly and found a tissue, wiping the clear liquid from her chin before placing the tissue in a plastic bag next to her legs.

She snorted in her sleep before turning over, her head tilted at an almost unhealthy angle.

Calum sighed and shook his head, pushing her body so it leaned against the window. She grumbled before returning to the position she was in before. He pushed her back over again, before deciding to put a cushion in between her cheek and the window.

She let out a sigh of satisfaction before making a "npt npt npt" noise and making incoherent mumbling sounds.

He rested his hand over hers gently and smiled, focusing on the road before he heard a loud "BEEP!" and all he saw was white.

×××

mwehehe

remember to vote and comment, ily all

-mahina xx