- REQUEST BOX IS CLOSED - (07/26/16)

Hi Bonnies!!! /laughs/ Did you see what I caller you?? 'Bonnies' I was thinking about Bunnies but thats just too Mainstream.. So my Dirty Mind Thought of that.. its a combination of Cute and Naughty.. Cute cause it sounds like 'bunnies' and Naughty cause of the word.. 'Bone' but my mind thought of it as a Bonner XD and yeah.. I'm cool like that.. so as I was about to say bonnies..

I have recognized that.. almost all of my Oneshot smuts are all from SuJu, EXO, SHINee, Big Bang and BTS.. I really do love writing other Groups smut too! So can you guys request??..

I have a NCT, SEVENTEEN, and Big Bang request on going so.. You have the time to Request before I close the Request Box.. :)

Hmmm.. maybe at June 10 I'll close the Request box.. and Open it on August something..

On-going Requests:

Someone request a whole group and it's NCT. Tbh I don't know the other members name, yet.. I only Know Taeyong, Mark, and Jaehyun.. but Earlier I googled their profiles and guess what?? I HAVE FINALLY MEMORIZEd THEIR FCKIN NAMES!! Well..  I still have to work on their faces... but hey! I'm a SM stan I know all their Artists.. and sooner or later I still have to memorise them..

In the Seventeen request I still have to find it in the Old Request box..

For the Big Bang its TOP.. I'm still working on it

And in BTS its V.. The one I'm telling you that its a rough smut and almost looks like 50 shades.. yep..

So Keep on Requesting alright? And don't request here.. Request on the Request box on the first chapter.. I still do believe on traditions afterall I'm Asian.. haha /winks/

Person: Ew! How many times do I have to tell you that DO.NOT.WINK!! It kills Humanity!!

Me: Why would I care? The Less Populations the Less my Bias will get married /evil smirks/

oh! Almost Forgot!! I have to Promote two of my New Books!!

'Jangdae and EXO' its a comedy one! I swear you'll laugh on this book! And do Vote and also Comment in that book!!

'I Think I'm In Love' a Filipino Fan Fic.. I'm taking this one Seriously.. but I don't expect that this will become famous.. I'm not that kind of writer who makes her works famous.. I'm just me..

And Have you watched Jessica's New MV??? Its so damn beautiful.. must download it.. and the mash up of I and Fly is so beauty~~~~

Bye now Bonnies!!

P.s: I am a SM trash Media Above love the Sapphire blue one 💙💙💙

~kimheeenim