11:11

Maya's P.O.V.

I walked around with York, having no place to go. I found Lucas and walked up to him.

"Lucas, how dare you think I punched Riley! I'm your friend, and you believe her! She punched me! Why do you think I was bleeding? Because I punched myself?! No! Because she punched me!" I yelled at him loudly.

He looked scared, and stood up from the bench.

"Maya, I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you, please don't walk away." He grabbed my arm as I started to walk. I made sure I held onto York. No one had ever said that to me before. My heart raced and I turned around. His face was sad and drooped, his eyes watered.

"Maya, you're the one good thing that had happened to me since I moved. If I lost you, I wouldn't know what to do. It would be horrible to watch you go through everything and I couldn't help you. I'm sorry."

It seemed as though he was just apologizing for everything, and not so much for just one thing.

"Lucas, you could never lose me." I said, tears welling up in my eyes. He hugged me, and I hugged him back carefully, not wanting to let go.

*Later that day*
Maya's P.O.V.
We were at my house, and York was running around. My mom wasn't home, so I had to sneak in. I still hadn't talked to her. But I left a note so she wouldn't worry.

"Is your mom still mad?" Lucas asked. I shrugged, not sure. The window was open, letting the cool breeze in. "Talk to her Maya." Lucas touched my shoulder gently. I nodded.

"I have to go, but I'll text you. Just talk to your mom, she'll understand." Lucas kissed my hand. I picked up York as Lucas left, and waited for my mom.

Lucas's P.O.V.
Maya was perfect. The way her hair shined and her eyes twinkled. She was beautiful, inside and out. When she laughed, she was beautiful. I couldn't let this continue. I would hurt her.

"Lucas, were moving in a week. Back to Texas, so pack up. Plane leaves next Monday." My dad told me.

But Maya? What would I do?