no way

Lol

Natsu POV

After everyone went home and I said bye to Lucy I went to my room and my maid cleaned up and promised to keep the party a secret ya know causs they are the best.

I picked up my phone and called Loke...

*riiing...riing*

Come on ass face pick up...

"Hello?"

"Hey yeah me natsu. Cancel the date you had planed with lucy."

"What why!?"

"Do it or I punch your lights out"

"God dammit Dragneel"

And with that he hung up.

I waited a couple minutes before I could call lucy again.

Lucy POV

I woke up nice and refreshed than begin to pick out what to wear on my "date" haha lol- with Loke...

Let's see...

"Riiing*

I picked up my phone and it was Loke.

Yeah what's up?

Heeeeey Lucy....I have to cancel our uh date thing

Oh yeah? Why?

Something came up...I'll make it up to you I swear.

Oh ok bye.

I hung up and sat on my bed.

Something came up huh?

Well no use in looking for something to wear-

*riing*

My phone rang and it was Natsu. I cleared my voice, practiced on my hellos and picked up.

Hey natsu what-

You me diner 2:30 sharp

Wait what din-

I'll pick you up...be ready.

Oh ok-

And before I could finish...he hung up..

What was that about. Oh well...

I guess I can continue my ever lasting journey.

~~~~

About some time later I took a shower and got ready wearing....

ahhh I love my self...

Natsu POV

I arrived at Lucy's apartment and knocked on the door.
She came out with a cozy outfit and I like it. She isn't like the other girls who dress up in piles of makeup.

"Hey ready?"

"Yep" she said walking in front of me to my car.

I ran to get in front of her and opens the car door for her.

"Oh such a gentleman thank you." She said with a wink.

I chuckled got in and began driving.

~~~~
Lucy POV
We arrived at the Fairy Diner and went into a booth.
And I don't know why but for some reason I was nervous. I mean its not like a date date is it?

"Soooo, uh how have you been?" I asked lamely. I felt like crawling into a hole and never coming out.

"I've been good-you?" He asked me looking up from his menu. I looked at him quickly and hid behind my menu.

"Same" plain.

Just when he was about to say something else a waiter came up to us. He had hair like natsu but black and had a bobby-pin holding it back in the front. His eyes were a beautiful shade a of blue and seemed quite...familiar...

"Hello and welcome to Fairy Diner, I'll be your waiter Ryan let's start with the drinks shall we-" he stopped and stared at me. I felt uncomfortable. I wasn't use to this. Omg is he planing to kill me. Omg or worse. Omg imma die. Omg *breath* OK OK...

"Uh....yeah I'll have a large Coke" natsu said to Ryan.
Uh...huh" he was still staring at meeee.
"Uh...eh...I'll have a-" just when I was about to order my drink- "a glass of water please with exactly four ice cubes?" Ryan finished for me smirking. How the heck did he...wait....

Black hair with bobby...
Sharp teeth that is extremely sexy somehow....
Blue eyes......

I stood up in disbelief and slammed my hands on the table scaring Natsu a bit. I couldn't believe it. How come I didn't notice before.

"Tyler?!!!!!??"
______________