Meet Lucy Heartfilia

*RING RING RING*

"Urgh!!! Five more minutes!!!" I groan as I look for the snooze button on my alarm clock.

I got up and got dressed went down stairs to eat breakfast and and went to walk to school. FTA. Not a bad school if you ask me. The teachers are nice and so is the principal. The school is beautiful and big I mean wow its just huge! I guess its because students transfer here basicly everyday! Ahhh who wouldn't want to be a fairy? Me. I wouldn't want to be a fairy. Don't get me wrong I still love the school its just that...well I hate the students there. There mean and bullies but only what seems like to me!I mean yeah I know I'm a dork and my glasses even have the tape in the middle because I didn't feel like spending money to get new ones not to mention I'm so smart and so broke! I also have friends......I mean sure they're famous movie stars and have no freaking clue who I am and- god I have no social life.

Just while I was walking and thinking about how my life couldn't get any worse than this. It did. The schools pride and most beautiful girl Lisanna Strauss "accendentaly" knocked my books down from my hand.

"Oh my, well you gonna pick that up?" I said annoyed. I'm not scared of her any more. She's done this to me for 3 years. Mean to me but plicking flowers for everyone else. Even other nerd like me. Why me!!!!! Why do I get the blame and the crap!!!???!!

"Who do you think your talking to like that?" She said like she was getting ready to fight. "Well let's see here....I didn't knock down my books of course and the halls are empty so theres only me and you...I'm pretty sure I'm talking to you." Wrong thing to say lucy....

Time skip 4 the pierod lunch

Well then, I love lunch I can sit on the roof top where no one goes and cry like there's no tomorrow. I had to go throgh 1-3 period looking like this. One black eye. Busted lip. Cuts on face - let's say about 13 man that girl can scratch! And my back is killing me. I look like crap. Though it wouldn't be the first time.... I didn't even get to eat my lunch because it had tears all over it.

"Why can't I have a normal life like everyone else's? What did I do so wrong to deserve this?!!?" I half yelled and seeped as I out my head to my knees and cried, I never cry in front of anyone else. I'll just help them prove how weak I am.

"Why are your crying?" I heard a male voice ask me. Oh crap...

Like my life doesn't suck enough...