The Big Game

Natsu POV

After me and Lucy became friends, we started to know each other more. Like for instance, her favorite color is pink, her favorite movie is Hunger Games pt 1&2 her favorite book is the Hunger games as well.

Speaking of Games.....

"Natsu! Quit your daydreaming and run that last lap! We got a big game tonight and can't afford to loose against Lamia Scale!" Yells my coach, Drayer. "Yeah Natsu get your butt moving! Or are ya just to slow? Never mind retoracle question you are!" Ice Princess said. "Oh ya wanna go?!!?" "Any day any time!" We stopped running and started fighting.

"You guys aren't fighting again are you?"
Me and Gray stopped fighting. "N-No ma'am! Just hanging out like any bust buds would do!" Said snow cone. "Aye!"
"That's what I thought now get back to running." Said Erza with her scary face. Yeesh that girl is so scary.

After we practiced I was going to ask lucy if she was going to come to the game

Lucy POV

I was sitting on the bench reading my book when I heard Natsu call my name.

"Lucy!!!!" "Yeah what is it?" I said not looking up from my book.
"Ya know there's a big game tonight, right?"
"Yeah I guess."
"Well...I was wondering if you were going to come see me play. And by me I mean the whole team of course! Hahaha...." He said with a hint of blush on his cheeks. I never been to any games before so I think it'll be fun to go to one! "Yeah sure I'll go!"
"Awesome! Se ya tonight!"

Time skip at the game.

Natsu played football, baseball,soccer, and basketball. This was a football game and I have no idea whatsgoingonGOAL! wait what?

Because I'm to lazy to write about how they won the game and what happened

Wow that was the best! We turned out winning wich I'm pretty sure we always do. Natsu ran up to me. "Hey great job!" "Thanks... So Luce I was wondering maybe you could meet my friends."
I was nervous but I wanted to meet and make new friends. So I agreed "yeah sure why not!" I mean what could possibly go wrong?

"Natsu! Great job out there on the field!" Said what I believed to be his coach. "Thanks." A few moments later we found all his friends in one area, sitting on the bleachers. What luck!

"Hey natsu. Oh and who is this?" Said a red haired girl. I would be lying if I said she didn't scare me.
"This is lucy. That red head is Erza,Gray,Juvia,you know lis,Wendy my sister. Gajeel and Jellal." Wendy? I knew Natsu for (BTW no they will not tell natsu they met before #dontkillkme sorry) 10 years (they were seven ) and I haven't met wendy. "Sorry I'm late! I couldn't make itr to your game guys I had a book club meeting and it took longer than expected. I turned around to find my self looking at a short....blue haired girl....that's levy. " that's levy. She reminds me of you in a way! I'm sure you guys will be (imagine him saying the black parts in slow motion while zomming in on lucy face...just do it!) Best friendssss. Her that backstabber. She's one of the reasons why I don't have friends. I can't trust them! Why did I even bother!!!????!!! Its probably going to happen again this time with all of these people. They'd never do that to you lucy! Yeah that's what I said for Lisannaand Levy. "Lu-chan?" How dare she call me that name! " I'm sorry I've gotta go feed my...uh fish,yeah sorry!" I said and ran off. I can't believe this! Just when I thought things would actually turn out good for Lucy Heartfilia! I'm not over reacting!!!

Levy POV

"I didn't know she had a pet fish." Said natsu. How dumb is he?
I can't believe that was Lucy. I felt horrible, the way she looked at me...it had hate betrayal anger. "Levy you ok?" Gajeel said. "Uh uh yeah! I just remembered I have to go walk my snail by!" I can't believe this. I'm so sorry. Lucy. I hurt you because I didn't want to get made fun of either. I'm so so so sorry.

Wow really touching....nah not really. Are ya ready for the next chapter! Well ya gonna have to wait sorry.

I can't believe that people are actually reading my story this is crazy! I thought no one would read my story. (Expect forum bri. Ya you know who I'm talking bout( ̄^ ̄)) I'll keep writing for you guys!!!

You guys are awesome

Sorry for errors

And I don't own fairy tail it I do own this chair- I mean story.

If It Was DifferentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara