Ill Be Here For You

Natsu POV

Where is she! Where could she have ran off to?

I was still searching for lucy after I blew a fuse with Lisanna.
"Natsu!!! Wait up!!! I need to talk to you!" She yelled after me. I don't want to talk to her right now! I trying to find lucy. Next thing you knew me and her where running side by side. "What so you want?" We were in the park where the magnolia tree was. Media. "Please can we talk" "not now I'm looking for-Lucy!!" I saw her sitting under the tree. She looked up and was about to run away again but I stopped her. "Lucy.." She pulled away. "Didn't I say stay away from me? Leave me al-" Lisanna cut her off "Listen to what he has to say Lucy! Don't be so stubborn! You get the chance to have friends again and you run away? Don't let the past get in your way!" I was shocked when she said that, What are they talking about? I'm lost!

Lisanna POV

When I saw how much natsu cared for her. I knew I didn't stand a chance so I wanted to make things right between me and lucy.
"Listen what he has to say Lucy! Don't be so stubborn! You get the chance to have friends again and you run away? Don't let the past get in your way!" I could tell Natsu was lost when I said that. He really doesn't remember does he?

Flashback 10 years ago

"Lucy! Lucy! Come on let's play!!!" I said to my best friend.
"Okay! Let's get Natsu!"
"L-lucy!" She knew I had a crush on natsu and since we are best friends I guess its normal for her to tease me.
"Natsu!!!!!!!! Lisanna wants to play with you!"
"Oh really ok sure what do you want to play Lis?"
"Umm h-how about we just play something together!" I get nervous when I'm alone with him. "Yeah sure just let me talk to lucy real a quick" he said with a hint of blush on his cheeks. "O-o-oh ok"_ I said like a stuttering fool and went to play on the swings. I saw Natsu telling lucy something and both of their faces were red. "What's going on?" I said as I ewalked over there. I hid behind a tree so they won't see me.

"Ok so uh the the thing is is that I um I well I really like you lucy!" He said stumbling over his words. I couldn't believe this! Lucy was my friend and she betrayed me. I ran home to my big sis Mirajane. Shed comfort me.

The next day I went and spread rumars about lucy. This is what she gets pretending that I'm her friend. Her life at school was terrible and she later moved away. Natsu never talked to her again and I had him all to my self.

End of flashback

I looked her in the eye in said that. I still can't believe natsu doesn't remember his first crush and I guess last. "Please..."
Even though I'm still mad at her for that I can't deny they do make a cute couple.(∩_∩)

Lucy POV

I couldn't believe she said that. Doesn't she know what she about me how it hurt me? Is she trying to be my friend again?
I look at Natsu and back to Lisanna. Or what I thought was Lisanna. Apparently she left to give us some privacy. I felt my face heat up just thinking about it.

" I'm sorry for what she did to you but I'd never hurt you lucy. I'm just asking let me be there for you" he said. My face heat up and was redder than a tomato. I guess he realized what he just said. " i-i-i I mean as a friend of course I was hopping we could become friends." Friends again with natsu? "Sure why not!" We just talked the rest of the day.

Lisanna POV

I left to give them some privacy but of course stayed. "Looks like they made up" I walked home alone and was actually happy.

Sorry for this short chapter!!! What do you think about the back story with Natsu, Lucy , and Lisanna?

I'm so cool!

Jk

(≧∇≦)/