The perfect outfit with warrior, bookworm, waterwoman, and not so sure anymore?

Normal POV

Its been a day since Lucy and Levy became friends again.
Everything has been going great for Lucy until...

Lucy POV
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHMAGOSH!!!!!
Yesterday after I ran into Natsu he told me that he was going to throw this big after part since they won the game.
See the thing is...I never been to a party....with people...dancing and god knows what else. I was so exciting I agreed right away- urg lucy what were you thinking you baka!!!!!!!!

I don't even know what I am going to wear- LEVY!!!
We made up yesterday and so I think things are going well so it wouldn't be to much to ask for her to help me on finding something to wear....or is that asking for too much I mean like... I know were on good terms again and all but...Know what I'll just call her yep imma do it..........right now.......

As I reached for my phone and went to dial... I realized I don't have her number.......AAAHHHH JUST PERFECT!!
I started to pace around my room wondering on what I should dooooooooooooo.........
Common lucy think THINK!
You won all spelling bees and plus came in first place in that so called math competition!! You can think on what to do now!!

"ILL JUST CALL NATSU!" I yelled out at no one in particular, earning me stares from multiple people. (A/N: SHE IS NOW OUTSIDE SORRY FOR NOT INCLUDING THAT >_< ME SO LAZY)
"Hehe"

I picked my phone out my purse and dialed Natsu's number.

(A/N : bold: natsu speaking, bold with le line lucy speaking)

*riiing...riiing*

C'mon Natsu pickup alread-

Hello?

This was a stupid idea why did i- omg I'm so dumb I should've called erza-why didn't I CALL ERZA!?!??

Helllloooooo? Is this a prank call....

Oh snap Lucy speak, speak.....

N-no its me! Hehe

...who is...me?

Its Lucy!

Oh Luce hey whatcha need?

Never mind good day.

Hey now wai-

I ended the call before he could say something else and then started to call Erza.
As the I could hear the phone ringing...I could hear the phone...ringing....like the cell phone ringin-

"OH LUCY! HEY!!" Yelled Erza. With her I saw Levy, Juvia, and.....wait for it.....Lisanna. Great the help I needed and there is my own personal bully...great.

"What's up? Why did you call ai? Funny seeing you here..." She said. Wait...what's that suppose to mean...

"H-huh?" I asked confused on what she ment by that.
"Don't worry about it" she said looking away at a cake shop...forgetting I was there and everyone else really.
"Hey Lucy" greeted levy
"Hey Levy"

"Wait...when did you two start being friends again?" Asked Juvia
"You didn't know?" Said erza giving her attention back to us.
"No Juvia didn't know...what is Juvia suppose to know?"
"I'll tell you later. More importantly.... Are you going to that party tonight lucy?"
With all the commotion- not really- I forgot about why-and how- I'm at the mall in the first place.

"Actually yeah...I don't know what to wear t-"
"SAY NO MORE WE WILL GO SHOPING TO DAY!!! RIGHT NOW COME ON!" Yelled erza as she stomped off.
"Umm...Erza...that's the cake shop... Old Navy is this way...and so is all the other stores that don't include cake." I corrected erza on which way she was going.