Dumb nerd moments

- You're only a nerd if you wear huge, black rimmed glasses. Ok I wear these kind of glasses but that doesn't make me a nerd. (Even though I totally am lol)

- her name is either cute like Ava, Brook or some weird object that was probably sitting in front of them when they were coming up with names like Water or Nutella. (I've actually read a book where the MC was named Nutella)

-The guy nerd always wears beanies and carries a notebook.

-they say they are bullied and ugly when in their cast picture they're like Taylor Swift and Ryan Gosling. Are. You. Fucking. Serious.

-Nerd by day-gangster by night. nerd by day-super model by night, nerd by day, robot unicorn by night.

-The nerd is rich, her dad owns some famous clothing story like Hot Topic or forever 21 but she still gets bullied. *Face desk*

-(insert name here) was a good girl, with good grades, good attendance record, good everything but that all changed when she met the Bad boy Gary Stu

-Take off their glasses and BAM instantly popular

-The 'Nerd' on the cover is just a hipster wearing 3D glasses with the lenses knocked out

-Guy nerd is seemed as a hipster and not a nerd

-It's always the NerdXbad boy why can't it be something else like nerdXshy painter or nerdXpopular guy that likes to write sappy poems

-(This has to do with werewolves but the plot usually has the nerd) The hot, gorgeous, sexy, yummy popular werewolf bad boy is nerd girl's mate but he rejects her (usually in front of the whole school) causing her to cry and run home where she under-goes a makeover and when she gets back to school next year she's all hot and bad ass and the popular guy suddenly wants her back.

-The nerd's friend insists she goes to a party and when she gets their she gets drunk where she has a one night stand and gets pregnant the next day.

-The popular guy seduces the nerd girl in a matter of a few days

-him/her closet contains: baggy sweaters with nerdy stuff written on them, bows and headbands, beanies and light washed jeans.

-The only hobby they have are, reading in parks and day dreaming about being pretty

-Girl runs, locks herself in a bathroom stall and begins sobbing after any insult.

-Her/his dad are abusive and blames her for her mothers death. Can we please think of something else?

-(This is one direction but mostly has to do with nerd) ever since 1D's song 'best song ever' came out Marcel Styles stories have popped up everywhere and they always have the same plot. Either Marcel and Harry are both in love with this girl and end up fighting over her or it's Marcel the nerd by day, Harry the cocky, bad boy superstar by night.

- Red or dyed hair don't exist in the nerd world

- nerds can only be white

-Say's he/she is super poor but they spend a million dollars shopping and at the salon when they're getting their makeover

-Bad boy: ''Wow (insert name here) you're so totally hot now, will you go out with me?''

Nerd girl with makeover: ''Sure I will babe, I love you sooooo much even though you bullied me and made my life miserable for (insert name of years).''

*Starts having an intense makeout session.* Face palm

-She never has frizzy hair

-bites lip, rolls eyes and/or blushes every 5 seconds

25-He/she is described as shy and quiet but when they get insulted/pushed down by popular guy/girl they have snarky comebacks. Seems legit

-She has the best grades and is saving up to go to collage to be a veterinarian but as soon as the popular gut shows up she's in alley's smoking weed and banging ever guy in the school. WTSF

-he/she always had a popular older sister/brother

-Spit balls are still being used. What is this the 1990's?

-The nerd guy is outside of school, under a tree, drawing or reading.

- referring to the one above the only hobbies nerds have are reading, drawing, playing the guitar, singing and dancing. Like can we please think of something else? How about cup stacking or making macaroni art?