chapter 21: Too Much going on, WAAAAAY TOO MUCH pt.2

Start from the beginning

raven: yea, h-he's the father of my baby

My heart dropped to my stomach and I swear my baby is beating it with a hammer. I put on a fake smile and spoke.

me: oh I know him, come in. *lets her in* any friend of chres' is a friend of mine

raven: Thanks *sits on couch*

I texted chres " come quick i need you NOW".

me: He'll be here any minute

raven: cool

chres: *walks in* hey babe wassup *sits down next to me and kisses my cheek*

me: Chres...do you know who this girl is? *turns to him*

chres: *looks her up and down* nope

me: *sigh* are you sure?

chres: the new girl in school...

me: really chres? *stands up and points to her* THIS IS BABYMAMA NUMBA-FUCKIN-TWO!!!!

raven: you don't remember? i'm the girl from the party.

chres: okay..I would remember you if you were there...ERRRBODY was there.

me: I WASN'T BUT YOU DIDN'T NEED ME,DID YOU?

chres: *stands up* baby I swear to GOD that I did not have sex with this girl-

me: raven..how do you know it was chres?

raven: I remember how I was twerkin' on him and how we were kissing eachother.

me: chres please..PLEASE don't look me in my eyes and lie to me AGAIN, I can't take it.

chres: IT WASN'T ME

raven: *stands up* I'M NOT CRAZY OR STUPID!! IT WAS YOU, YOU WORE THE SAME HOODIE, YOU GOT DA SAME FACE AND YO DICK WAS IN ME, IMMA REMEMBER YOU!!

chres: well BITCH YOU MUST BE OUT YO MIND!!

me: chres..get out. GET THE FUCK OUT AND DON'T CALL ME UNLESS IT'S ABOUT HIS BABY!! I'M DONE WITH YOU AND YO BULLSHIT!! YOU HURT ME ONCE AND THAT WAS ENOUGH!! YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T WANNA DO THIS TO A PREGNANT WOMAN!!

chres: calm down baby-

me: *backing away* don't call me that *points to raven crying* call her baby. YOU CLEARLY LOVE THESE HOES MORE THAN ME!!

raven: who you callin' a hoe?

me: *in her face* bitch I'm callin' you a hoe. Wat kinda bitch have sex at a party wit a dude uoeno? *looks her up and down* a hoe..a nasty ass hoe.

chres: *moes us away from eachother* okaay chill out. joyce I swear on my heart that ion know thid chick. I would not do this to you. It's not me.

me: and I swear on my heart that these hoes gon' give you rabies *wipes tears* chres it might not have been you who did this, but I just wanted the old chres back. The one who would neer hurt me like this. *runs upstairs into my room and slams the door*

chres: You dirty bitch..why you lie for?

ravern: listen nigga, it ain't my fault yo dick go insidew three hoes every week. and it ain't my fault you got that girl pregnant..all I know is this baby is yours..and you wil take care of it.

chres: ian takin' care of shit til I get proof it's mine...joyce is the only one with my child inside of her. Thats my story, so I'm stickin' to it. *walks out the front door*

raven: I hate my life

me: *comes downstairs* bitch get out my house!

raven: oh believe me, I'm leavin'...*mumbles* and I'm leavin' wit yo man *walks out front door*

I CAN'T FUCKIN BELIEVE THIS!!! First selena now raven. dafuq is wrong with him? Can't he just give zilla a break? GOTDAMN!! I'm just done man. I'll have this baby alone if I have to.

CHRES P.O.V.

I drove over to craig's house to tell him bout this stupid shit.

me: bruh joyce is done wit me.

craig: why?

me: some bitch name raen talkin' bout I'm her baby daddy. Was she at the party?

craig: raven witts wasn't......oh yea, raven cox was.

me: was she dancin' on me/?

craig:OH SHIT!! yea man she was...I remember now! Ya'll was kissin' an errthang.

me: why didn't stop me?

craig: hell I was drunk too nigga!!

me:Damn I remember it all now...DAMN whyyy!!!??

craig: sorry bruh.

me: sorry don't mean shit to me right now man! I just lost the love of my life ova a damn mistake!! as stupid ass mistake. I think imma cry dawg *facepalms himself*

craig: it ain't nuthin' I can do man...I wish it was but it ain't.

me: *gets up and walks to the door* man wateva, I'm out dis bitch

FUUUUUUUUUCK!!! Ion know wat dafuq imma do. Two babies. ! love. 2 broken hearts and no one to run to. I'm too old to cry to my momma and fuck my step dad. man I wish shit like this was easier. My life so fucked up. Fuck errrthang.Without joyce...ion know how imma een smile. I guess this is wat I get fa drinkin. She told me to be careful. But ian listen. See she always say the right thing...cuz o love. Now it ain't no love left.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

AWWWW SHIT MAN!! CHRESANTO MY NIGGA YOU FUCKED UP. TELL ME HOW YA'LL LIKE IT. SEE YA

DUECES,LOVE,PEACE