Everyone but Bree?

Start from the beginning

Bree: Stop being so hard on her, Dawn.

Dawn: I REALLY don't wanna talk about this.

Me: Well, we could sleepover at my house. Our mom is out of town.

Prince: What about your dad?

Bree and I are silent. We hate talking about our dad. Let's just say... he's..... not with us. Don't take that in the wrong way, he's not dead.

Bree: Just come one.

Prince: (confused) Okay?

_____________________________________________________

At our house

Roc: Nice.

Me: Thank you.

Roc: And I LOVE these leather couches.

Me: Yeah, the only thing I don't like about them is when it gets stuck to your ass.

Roc: Must you cuss?

Me: Yupp.

Roc: (laughs) Um, Nae, can I talk to you?

Me: Hmmm....lemme think about it...

Roc: Come on, now, please?

Me: Sure. (giggles) But, you have to carry me. (smirks)

Roc: It would be my pleasure. (smiles)

God, I love his smile. He carries me bridal style (Thank you, Jesus!!!) into the hallway. He set me down and I was giggling.

Me: Soo, what did you want to talk about?

Roc: I was wondering if you wanted to be my, umm, uh...

Me: Your what?

It's not like I didn't already know. He's gonna ask me out!!! It's nothing but Jesus!! Thank you!!!! I shouldn't have fallen asleep last Sunday.

Roc: My, umm, (big sigh).... My girlfriend.

Me: (laugh) I'd be happy to.

Roc: (sigh of relief) HELL YEAH!!!

I chuckle as he picks me up and spins me around. We walk back out into the living room and and Dawn and Prince were making out. Nice. Grace was snuggled into Ray's chest and he was whispering something in her ear. Probably something freaky. And Prod was flirting with Bree. Again?

Me: Good news!

Prod: Lemme gues, you two go out.

Roc: Yupp! She's all mine now. (smiles)

________________________________________________________

Bree POV

It was about 11:00 pm and we were all watching Jumping the Broom. We were laughing really hard, and I was, too. I was still a little pissed, though. Everyone has a boyfriend now except me. I didn't let anyone know I was upset though. Maybe I should say something to Prod.

Me: Prod?

Prod: Yea?

Me: Can I talk to you.... in private?

Prod: Sure.

We get up and go into the hallway.

Me: Is there anything you want to ask me?

Prod: ...No. Is there anything you want to ask me?

Me: Umm, no. I just... nevermind.

Prod: Okay.

He went back with the others. My heart fell. This is worst than seeing wrinkly ass and fatass getting it in.

So this means EVERYONE but me has a boyfriend.

I sighed and went back with the others. No one seemed to notice I was trying to hold back tears. And I wanted to keep it that way.

___________________________________________

Prod POV

I know I'm probably really hurting Bree right now. And I know what she wanted to ask me. I already know that I'm in LOVE with her. I fell in love the first time I laid eyes on her. But I just can't rush this. Everytime I rush a relationship, someone gets hurt. And I can't risk hurting Bree.

_________________________________________________________________

Aww, everyone but Bree?

Bryanna's gonna kill me. Hehehehe  ^___^

When will Prod ask Bree out? Will Dawnielle and Prince stop making out so much? Will my gramma stop nagging me? Find out in the next Chappie! (You won't ACTUALLY find out if my gramma will stop nagging. Just sayin....)

Love it? Hate it? Will you comment? Will you vote? Is this in your reading list?