"Don't you N/N me! I told you that I never wanted to see him again! I know he's your brother but you have to understand that this can't be fixed easily!" I said as I sat across from him.

"Yes it can M/n but you just have to listen to him please! He's been a wreck ever since that night M/n! Please!" Sora pleaded.

"I understand that you're looking out for him but what he did was wrong Sora. If I did listen to him who's to say it's the truth and not a lie?" I asked.

"I know that he messed up big time but he regrets it! He really loves you M/n, he's really sorry! Would you just please let him explain himself? Please M/n?" Sora pleaded giving me a puppy dog face.

'Damn that face...'

"...Fine, I'll talk to your stupid brother." I grumbled as I crossed my arms.

"Oh my gosh thank you M/n! You don't know how much this will make him happy!" Sora said.

"Don't thank me, if he says something I don't like or if his explanation is shit-I'm leaving him on the spot. If I hurt him you better not bitch about it when he tells you, got it?" I asked.

"Got it." Sora said.

"Tomorrow at 3. Radiant Park." I said. He nodded before I sighed.

'I shouldn't agree to this... He needs to feel the pain I felt...'

I came up with a devious plan... It would break him until he was crawling back to me the way he thought I would react after leaving him... My plan would surely hurt him...what I didn't know is that it would hurt me as much as it hurt him...

~~~

I'll sing along, oh
'Cause I don't know any other song.
I'll sing along,
But I'm barely hanging on.
No, I'm barely hanging on.
By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone.

And now there's nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon.

~~~

"Will you do it?" I asked as he chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, I'll do it."

"Okay, in return I am giving you 20% to 50% discount for buying anything from my work."

"Deal."

"Tomorrow around 3 at Radiant Park, I'll give the word so you can come in." I explained.

"Got it."

"Once again, thank you for helping me out B/F/N." I said as he smiled and nodded.

"No problem M/n, that bastard deserves what he's getting for cheating on you." B/F/N said. I nodded before my smile faded away.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Anything." B/F/N said.

"There's this sinking feeling in my stomach...and there's this nagging in the back of my head... It tells me that, what I'm about to do isn't such a good idea... It tells me nothing good will come of this...like if something bad is about to happen you know?" I admit as I sighed.

"Nothing's gonna happen M/n, it's probably just something bad you ate." B/F/N said.

"Maybe..." I said.

"Just don't worry about it, I'll see you tomorrow." B/F/N said as he stood up and headed towards the front door.

"Later." I replied as he left.

I stood up and walked upstairs into my small office. I sat down in my leather chair and opened my laptop. I put in my password and started to search on the web.