"What no chirpy mood today?" I raised a brow.

"Not everyone can be chirpy everyday, you know" he said looking at the board and not at me.

"Yeah but you seem extra broody today, it's like someone killed your dog or something." I rolled my eyes.

He just ignored my statement and continued staring at the board.

"Okay, creepy much." I muttered under my breath.

The rest of math was extremely boring, I missed Nate's annoying comments.

I wonder what's wrong with him...he was perfectly fine last night.

I walked out the classroom and chased after him.

"Wait up Nate!" I called after him but he didn't stop.

Wow he was being an asshole today.

I ran after him and when I caught up I grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"What now Victoria?" He said, softly moving my hand away from his arm.

"Don't 'what now' me! You're the one being an asshole not me." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

He frustratedly ran a hand through his hair. "I'm really not in the mood to talk about this now, Victoria." He said making his way to leave but I stopped him once again.

"Really? You're being a fucking dick, Nathaniel! Just last night you were all normal and chirpy but this morning you're acting like I'm some pesky flea that you can't get rid off." I snapped. Just as well it was lunch so the hallway was quiet since everyone was in the cafeteria.

"You know you're not the only one with problems, we all have our own issues to deal with. Whenever you're in a shitty mood I give you your space. So maybe you should stop being a clingy bitch and give me my fucking space." He snapped back.

I'd be lying if I said that his words didn't hurt me, but I quickly covered it up with anger.

"All I was trying to do was help, which you've done countless of times for me, but you know what," I took a step closer to him, "if I'm not worthy enough for you to share your problems with and too much of a clingy bitch then fuck you Nathaniel." With that I turned on my heel and walked away from him.

I walked outside with a lost appetite and sat on a nearby bench, still feeling angry at Nate.

My phone buzzed and I looked and seen it was a text from Michael.

Michael: Hey, I'm going over to Jessica's after work so I'll eat dinner there one time. Don't wait up. :)

Feeling even more angry I threw my phone across and let out a frustrated sigh.

"What did this poor phone do to deserve that?" I heard a masculine voice say.

"It's not poor if it's worth a thousand dollars." I said glaring at Gerald.

He sat next to me with my phone in his hand.

"What are you doing out here alone?" He asked, concern evident on his face.