Chapter Eight.

"Alex? Alex are you OK?" I heard through the darkness. I opened my eyes slowly and looked up. Chaz was fanning me with his hands the best he could. My head was throbbing with pain, but I noticed my head was in Justin's lap. I guess he thought that would be better and more comfortable for my head. "What just happened?" I asked still kind of dazed. "You got knocked out by Bri." Justin said quietly. His voice was very soothing. I tried to sit up, but pain shot through my head. "Oh gosh... This really sucks." I said while rubbing my head. Justin and Chaz walked me to the nurse so I could get some ice and some Tylenol for my really bad headache.

After school, I went home and got ready for the football game. I wore a skirt and a Aeropostale tank top. It was cute on me. After a couple hours, the doorbell rang. It was Chaz. "Hey cutie, ready to go?" He said as I opened the door. "Yeah. Just let me grab my phone really quick." I said as I smiled and ran upstairs to get my phone. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and ran back down the stairs. We caught a ride with Chaz's high school friend. Nobody said anything on the ride to the game so it was kinda awkward. When we arrivved, Ryan was waiting for us. "Hey Ryan!" I said as I ran up to him and hugged him. Chaz frowned, "Hey I never got a hug! What's up with that?!" he said unhappily. "Oops. Sorry Chaz." I replied, and I hugged him. He smiled happily.

Chaz bought me a ticket into the game, which made me feel kinda bad.

Rachel was already in the stands cheering and jumping up and down. No Veronica though. "Hmm. Where is she?" I thought. Just then, the popular girls walked by smiling. "Oh God. What are they up to now?" I thought. I followed their gazes. Justin, they were headed straight for Justin. I couldn't stand these girls anymore. I rolled my eyes in aggravation. All of a sudden Ryan punched me in the shoulder. "Don't worry about them." he said to me. I punched him back playfully. He and Chaz ran into the bleachers, so I ran to keep up with them. I ran towards Chaz and he grabbed me by the waist and swung me around. "Woah. Chaz . . . I didn't know you were that strong!" Chaz smiled. "Well, your not fat Alex. Your beautiful, and just perfect." I blushed at this. "Thank you." I said looking away shyly. He smiled.

For the first two quarters I say with Ryan and Chaz. I got up to go get a snack from the concession stand. I was just minding my own business when I noticed Justin was following behind me. "Oh gosh. Please go away." I thought to myself. I started to walk faster, and so did Justin. Aggravated, I started to run. I ran behind the guest side bleachers. I caught my breath for a second and Justin hadn't followed. "Thank God he went to the concession stand." I thought, and I started to walk out from behind the bleachers. I was about to turn the corner when Justin came quickly around the corner. We ran into each other, and for a second I could feel his breath on my neck. I tried not to blush. He looked into my eyes and I looked back in awe. His eyes were gorgeous. He grabbed me and put his arms around my waist. "Oh my God." I thought. I knew I really liked him. . . Like alot. . . But he had broken my heart, and I didn't want him if he was a man whore. He pulled me up against him. My cheeks flushed "Justin,. . . I . . I." I was suddenly stopped, he but his pointer finger up against my lips. "Shh." he said. I could swear my face was literally glowing pink. I put my arms around his neck. I couldn't help it, he was so handsome, and I just really wanted to be his. He smiled. He leaned in closer to me, our faces almost touching. He leaned in closer and kissed me. My eyes widened for a second then they closed. The kiss was a long passionate one. It was amazing, and it seemed to last forever. After he moved away I frowned and let go of him. He looked shocked, "Alex. . . What's wrong?" he asked going to grab my hand. I moved away. "Nothing. Other than the fact that your in love with Bri and you just feel bad because I caught you guys making out." I said holding back tears. Justin winced, "No! That's not true at all. I don't like her, she's a no good lying bitch." Justin said as he grabbed my hand. "Then why we're you making out with her?" I asked as a tear rolled down my cheek. "She lied to me, she tricked me." he said as he wiped the tear off my face. Then he looked into my eyes again. "Alex, I really like you. I want you to be mine." he said with the sweetest, caring voice. I blushed. "Justin. . . I'm really not sure if I can trust you." I said looking away from him. "You really broke my heart." He frowned and cupped my face with his hand. "Alex, I'm so sorry. I know you can trust me. Please." he pulled him into his arms and held me. "I guess this was just meant to be." I thought. "Justin. . . I will be your girl." I said into his chest. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank goodness."