Chapter Four

While eating lunch with Rachel and Veronica, I noticed Chaz talking to Justin and pointing my way. "Hmm... Wonder what he's telling Justin." I thought. "Alex." I heard someone call my name. It was Veronica. "Yah?" I asked her. "Do you like Justin?" She asked me while she ate her PBJ on wheat bread slowly. "Well... I dont know he's cute... but I dont know much about him though." I replyed blushing. Rachel giggled. "He is kinda cute, but I like this other boy... He's my neighbor." Rachel said while bouncing up and down in her seat.

"I can't believe someone stole my pen!" Rachel said while banging her fists on the table. "Rachel! Calm down!" I told her. "What did it look like?" I asked her calmly. "It was purple and blue.... and sparkly... and pretty... and sparkly." She told me as she spaced out thinking about her pen. I shook my head laughing. Just then something spilt onto my lap. I screamed and looked up. Jordyn, one of the popular girls, was standing above me with a now empty soda bottle. She laughed and walked away. I looked around. Justin was being distracted by Bri, but Chaz was already out of his chair coming towards me. "Are you ok Alex?" He asked me. "No. Im not ok!" I was furious. Chaz gave me him jacket and I ran towards the nurses office. I started crying. "How could they do this to me?!?" I thought. I wasn't  paying attencion to where I was walking so I acident ran into someone. "Oh. Im sorry." I said. The girl turned around. "Oh my gosh. Are you ok?" She asked me. "I'm fine." I mumbled back to her. "I'll let you wear my cheerleading outfit if you want a change of clothes." She offered in a very kind voice. "Are you sure?" I asked her. "Of course im sure!" She smiled. Then I followed her to the gym and into girls locker room. "Im Jeni, by the way." She told me as she handed me her cheer outfit. "Thank you so much Jeni!" I smiled. "No problem." She replied. She turned around while I changed into her cheer outfit. It was a skirt and a top. "It looks good on you." Jeni smiled. "Ha. Thanks!" I replyed. I shook her hand farewell and went back to class.

Mrs. Brookes had found out what had happened. So she didn't stop teaching when i walked in. When Chaz saw me his mouth dropped open. Justin smiled as I sat down beside him. I blushed slightly. Suddenly a note landed on my desk. It was from Chaz. "Damn that looks good on you Alex!" The note said. "You're such a pervert Chaz!... But thank you." I wrote back. I looked over and the populaer girls look very perplexed and pissed off. Bri looked at me and passed a note to Justin. He looked at it, then looked at me with this wierd look. Justin pushed it off the desk by "acident". I picked it up and read it. "You know she only changed because she wet her pant right?" Is what Bri had written. "Is this true?" Justin wrote on it. I was very mad now.  "NO! That's a lie! She's making up stuff so you won't like me! I had to change because Jordyn spilt her soda on me." I quickly wrote back to him. He read it  and smiled and nodded at me. "Thank god... He believes me." I thought.