Chapter Five

After school, Justin and I were in the back of the bus stop we basically walk home alone because Ryan, Amanda, and Chaz were father up the road. I tried not to make eye contact but, i couldn't stop looking at him. "Hey... Your name's Alex, right?" Justin asked me. I looked up at him and replied "Yep. Alex Summers, that's me." I smiled. He smiled back at me. "Give me your hand." he told me. Kind of confused, I gave him my hand and he flipped it over so my palm was facing down. He took out a Sharpie and wrote a number down on my hand , then he let go of my hand. "Call me sometime... We should hang out." He said with a smile. "Oh, OK." I said happily. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking, because I tripped and fell but, just as I started to fall, Justin caught me. He caught me by grabbing my waist just as i started to fall. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, but thank you." I said blushing in embarrassment. "It's all good. I'm glad I caught you. I wouldn't want that pretty face of yours to get damaged." He said with a flirty look on his face. I smiled and we walked home without saying anything else.

Tonight's dinner was pizza. It was good, but it gets kinda lonely watching anime all night with no one to talk to. I went upstairs to my room to take a shower and text Justin. I made sure Justin's blinds were closed before I went streaking to the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards I got my pajamas on. I looked through my window to see if Justin was in his room and I couldn't believe what I saw. "That b**ch! I cant believe her!" I yelled but, they didn't hear. When I had looked into Justin's room I saw Justin and Bri making out on the bed. I was so upset, I started to cry. "She stole him from me! He was going to be mine!" I said quite loudly while gasping for air because I was crying. I kept watching them even though it was killing me on the inside. After a little while Bri got up to leave and they kissed good bye. I, of course, was still sobbing. She was gone now and Justin got up to look at him phone witch was sitting on the windowsill. He glanced up and saw me. He blushed a little bit when he saw i was crying. I shut the blinds quickly. "He's a man slut and a pervert!" I said to myself. "Ugh! Now I hate him!"  

My phone rang. It was him. he had my number because I had texted him "hey." earlier that day. I didn't answer. He must have called me at least fifteen times. He texted me to please pick up about seven times.

I went to sleep trying not to care, but I kept crying anyway. I loved him, but i guess it doesn't matter now...