Chapter Six

I woke up today still upset, but feeling a lot better. I ate breakfast and got dressed. "I'm gonna kill Bri and her clique." I said as I walked out the door to the bus stop. As I walked up to the bus stop I ignored Justin and walked up to Chaz. I hugged him and he hugged me back. His eyes full of confusion. "Are you OK Alex?" He asked me as he held me. "I'm fine..." I mumbled. "Well um... There's a football game tomorrow, do you want to go with me?" He asked changing the subject. "Sure... Best way to get somethings off my mind." I replied. I looked over at Justin, he was looking at me with sad but hopeful eyes. Chaz kept holding me, I could tell he was happy. It was comforting to to have him hold me. I know he loves me, but I guess I just love him like a brother.

I couldn't concentrate in class. Bri kept looking at Justin, but Justin ignored her. Bri passed me a note, it said :"What did you say to him?!? He's totally ignoring me!" I smiled as I wrote back : "I wont tell you why. I just think he doesn't like you." I handed it back and she flicked me off. I just smiled back at her.

At Lunch I wasn't hungry so i didn't eat. "You OK?" veronica asked me quietly, but didn't look up. "I'm fine... other than the fact I saw Justin and that butt face Bri making out." I said calmly. Veronica nodded. "OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!?" Rachel basically screamed. "Yes... Dead serious." I said tears pushing to fill up my eyes. Rachel then about threw her water bottle at Bri, but I stopped her. "Don't Rachel!" I said. "She doesn't know I saw that happen." Rachel put her water bottle down. "Oh." She frowned. "I hate her." Veronica said under her breath. I looked curiously at her and asked "Who? Bri?". Veronica nodded. "Yeah. Me too." I agreed quietly.

After lunch I saw Ryan and a girl from our class go behind the side of the school. I followed them cautiously. I peeked around the corner and the girl, Kylie, was up against the wall. Ryan was in front of her, his hands on the wall on either sides of her. All of a a sudden I heard Kylie say "I love you Ryan." "I love you to beautiful." Ryan replied with a smile. Then he kissed her. "Oh my gosh! Even Ryan has a girlfriend!" I thought as I let out a quiet sigh. I walked away quickly so they wouldn't notice that I had seen them.

In the next class I was watching Bri try to pass notes to Justin, but he was totally ignoring them. Every time I looked over, he was looking at me.

Nobody said much of anything on the bus. Although I think Ryan and Kylie were making out in the back of the bus.

As I went upstairs to go to bed, I looked over at Justin's room. He had closed his blinds closed. "Well... Good night to you to Justin." I sighed and turned off the lights.