Chapter Seven

"It's Finally Friday!" I thought out loud as I turned off my alarm clock and got out of bed. I took a shower and got dressed for school. I forgot to eat before I left for the bus stop. When I reached the bus stop Chaz surprised me with a hug. "Hi Chaz. How are you?" I asked  although I was being half  suffocated by the hug. "I'm good. I'm Excited about the game tonight!" He replied smiling proudly.

The bus ride was boring and so was class, but lunch was a different story.

At lunch I ate some chips but other than that I didn't eat anything. Rachel was upset (again.) because the popular girls were sending mean looks, bad words, and naughty fingers her way. "What the heck is her problem? What did I ever do to her?" Rachel was yelling.

Outside after lunch they ganged up on Rachel. I couldn't stand it. I pushed Bri out of the way. "Get away from her!" I yelled at her. She pushed me back and yelled back. "What the hell is your problem?!?" "Whats my problem? You're my problem!" I said in full rage. I looked around. The boys were looking this way, shocked because they had never seen me act like this before. All of a sudden Bri punched me in the stomach. "OWCH!" I said as I pushed her, she almost fell.

Then I got this feeling of  light-headed-ness. My hearing faded into a sharp ringing and I was gasping for air. She had hit me in my diaphragm. "Oh no." I though as my vision faded. I was about to pass out. My vision blacked out and I felt my self falling. I heard nothing, but I imagine Bri was laughing.