I take the number and put it into my phone, deciding that I should text her now so that we can plan our date for tonight.

Blake:

Hey, is this Audrey's #?

She responds almost immediately.

Audrey:

Yes. Who is this?

I smile.

Blake:

Your 1 and only night n shining armour. ;) So when were u thinking our date should be, sunshine?

Audrey:

Lol, hi Blake. And idc, u pick.

Blake:

Well I've got 2 work until 7 soooo... I'll pick u up at 8?

Audrey:

Sounds good. C ya then! XD

Blake:

Bye sunshine. 😘

I put my phone to sleep and get ready for another day at Microsoft(my job) with a huge smile on my face.

×××

Like I had said, I picked Audrey up around eight. She had texted me her address earlier so when I was finally done getting ready, I went straight to her house.

I knocked on the door and waited a minute. And she called down the stairs saying something like she wasn't done and I could come in.

So I did so. I didn't feel like sitting down anywhere. I was on the tips of my toes by this point. My hands were shaking and sweaty and my mouth felt dry. I was nervous. 100% nervous.

A few minutes later, Audrey walks down the stairs wearing a short dark purple/black looking skirt with a sexy white crop top that hugs her every curve. I smile as soon as I see her. She looks gorgeous. No... Absoloutly stunning. I couldn't contain myself. My feet did their own little dance and walked right to her. But I stopped myself before I could do anything stupid. I look her up and down. "You look beautiful... You wouldn't even have to try and you'd look gorgeous." She smiles and I saw her cheeks turn Rosy red, making me want to hold her face in my hands. My hands twitch at the thought.

"Psshhh sureee." I smirked at her. "Ah, come on. You know you're beautiful. Now Let's get going I got plans for us."

She laughed and I felt like fainting.

"What kinda of plans?" I seriously couldn't tell if she was trying to be seductive or not. But I still had to contain myself. If not, we wouldn't make it through the night.

I glanced over at her. "That's for me to know, sunshine." She then gives me her own little smirk. Awe! It's so cute when she tries that!

"And for me to find out?" I laughed. See?! She already knows me! "Of course sunshine, but I'm not gonna spoil it. Let's get going."

We made our way outside and got inside my car. Now, I would've held the door open for her if she would've let me... She got there too quick! Once we were both seated, I drove off.

×××

"Wh- where did you find this??" I loved that look on her face. The one of shock and amazement. It was honestly getting harder and harder to not kiss her right her right now. She was just so tempting!

I smirked and grabbed a blanket out of the car. I laid it down underneath a tree. "When I was younger my father would come up here to relieve stress or just be alone to think about everything. Now I find my self doing that a lot, but this time I decided a beautiful girl needed to see a beautiful sight then maybe she'd understand that sometimes you don't see the whole beauty until you look at it from a different point of view."