Chapter .12

Audrey's pov:

"You say that I'm messing with your head
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
All cause I was making out with your friend
Yeah yeah yeah yeah"

I dance around my room, singing and throwing my arms around to Avril Lavigne as I get dressed.

"Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
I can't stop cause I'm having too much fun
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

You're on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little crazy

All my life I've been good,
But now whoa, I'm thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about
If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me
Baby, baby
All my life I've been good
But now
Whoa
What the hell

So what if I go out on a million dates
Yeah yeah yeah-"

"AUDREY! TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!" I groan and turn it off, looking at myself in the mirror before grabbing my bag, my phone, and heading out the door, jumping right in Lucy's car. She looks at me and screams. "Oh my gosh, babe you look hot as hell!!" [Pic of Audrey's outfit below] I was wearing a white dress that stopped about mid-thigh with a black belt around it, along with black, see-through tights. And I threw a black leather jacket over it. Bringing it all together with black combat boots. I laugh and flip my pony tail. "I know." I joke. We both laugh.

"Lemme guess

"Lemme guess. For Blake?"

I laugh more. "No, he doesn't even go to our school. I'm just in a girly mood."

"Mmm hmm. Sure." I shove her, both of us laughing. "Shut up before I kick your shin." We laugh as loud as we could.

×××

During the day, all I could think about was Blake. He was stuck in my head like glue. I didn't know what to do, honestly. So me being me, I skipped first and snuck up on the roof. But not without grabbing some cocaine of course. It was easy to find, really. My dad doesn't hide stuff very well.

I sit down on the roof and pull out a paper plate, a dollar bill, and a little bag of white powder. I smirk and dump some on the plate. Then roll my dollar bill up. I hold it to my nose and lean over the plate, snorting it up my nose.

"Hey Audrey are you up he-" I jump and try to cover up my shit before whoever just walked up here saw it. But I guess I didn't do such a good job. I looked up, meeting the bright hazel eyes of Rhett.

I give a nervous chuckle. He stands there gawking at me for a minute, before smirking and shutting the door. "Don't hog it all now, doll."

×××