"Then I'll help you find it." He more of whispers as I keep reminding myself that whatever he's doing isn't going to work on me.

"I don't know what I did or have done for you to give me this brutally cold shoulder but I want to make it up to you."

I arch my eyebrow, sighing. Ok maybe I've been a little too hard on the guy. "I know I've been cold and I'm sorry but you don't have to make anything up to me."

"I want to." he replies simply, not budging.

What did I ever do to deserve this?

I close my eyes briefly. "Fine. What exactly do you have in mind?"

"Well, we could go bowling." He suggests with a small smile as I smile apologetically.

"Sorry, I can't cause I can't exactly bowl." I cringe a bit while his smile widens scaring me a bit. "Why are you smiling?" I ask in confusion.

"Cause it means I can teach you. So would you come?" I purse my lip, nodding slightly.

"Yeah, I guess." At my answer, a full blown grin spreads out on his face.

Gorgeous... His smile is gorgeous.

"Tomorrow by 5, I'll come pick you up... And about your address, I'll track you down." He quickly fills in answering my unasked question. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks again although already knowing the answer.

"Yeah." I smile assuringly as he plants a kiss on my cheek taking me off guard. My treacherous cheeks are most likely pink again.

"Bye"

I wave as my way of saying goodbye while watching him leave with a mighty sigh.

Please let him not break into my heart.

I go back to the SR as Bailey and Thomas stayed cuddled up on a sofa in an intimate conversation causing my heart to drop down to the pit of my stomach. I avert my gaze to where Mia is sitting on another, lost in the song she's listening to through her head phones.

Thomas notices me walking in as he nods throwing a smile in my direction which I acknowledge with a smile but Bailey doesn't even acknowledge my presence.

I sit beside Mia who has her eyes closed and her lips moving in sync to the song she's listening to. I shake my head unplugging the headphones from her phone causing her eyes to flutter open immediately with a grin.

"Hey rookie, how'd it go?" She asks putting her phone and headphone away as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Tomorrow at 5 o'clock." At that, she squeals, excitement visible in her eyes.

"Amazing! I so can't believe this."

"Shhhhhh." I hold her still trying to calm her down since we would be disturbing the 'perfect' couple's discussion. "Calm down, would you?" I scoff glancing in Thomas and Bailey's way to make sure Mia didn't disturb them but I'm met with four eyes staring at us.

So much for not wanting to disturb them.

I sigh knowing that Bailey probably wants to kill me right now. "Sor..."

"Where?" Thomas cuts me off before I'm able to apologize which makes me arch an eyebrow.

"Where what?" I ask some what confused.

"Where is he taking you?" he says clenching his jaw a bit, as confusion swallowed me up even more as to why he looks somewhat angry.

"Bowling alley." I reply uncertain as he stares at the wall- his anger washes off and is replaced with no emotion at all- I'm getting pretty scared.

"Right...." He says slowly looking at me. "I have to go." He walks out briefly as Bailey goes after him. I frown, slowly looking at Mia.

Mia shrugs as if knowing what my facial expression means. I sigh getting up.

"We should go. We've said hi enough." I get up adjusting the hand of my bag as I start heading for the door.

Mia follows me. "But we haven't even met the one who hired us." She reasons, causing me to wave my hand.

"We'll see him tomorrow." She agrees with me as we exit the building silently with only one thing on my mind.

WHY DID THOMAS LEAVE?

BOOM!!! Just dropped that. *grin*
Holla everyone, I'm really excited- don't ask why. Anyways, the story's heading somewhere eh eh?... You sure bet it is.

I'd really appreciate it if this story could get up to 600 reads by the time I'm back from school since this is the last I would be able to write during this break.

Keep reading and voting, so I can keep writing and loving.
With lots of 'ings',
Chimy♥♥♥♥...