Chapter 56: All Set And Ready

This is a safe zone chappie. Next chappie will be private because of its danger zone content.

CHAPTER 56: Getting all soapy and wet

"I'll give anything just to get 5 minutes of entertainment from you."

Hannah Charles

His Calvin Klein brief boxers were too much to handle. Hence, I averted my gaze. I sauntered deeper into the shower, examining the sophisticated design. About three wall-mounted shower heads aligned vertically above each other. I hadn't come across these patterns before. I stood in front of them, estimating. My neck, breasts and my lower abdomen were directly opposite the heads.

Heads aside, I was still naked and Robert was still shuffling about behind me. What we had a moment ago was crazy. His fingers, god, were well-trained to excite a certain part of the women's anatomy. I bit my lips, thinking about his fingers working magic on me. This thought alone had made me wet all over again.

The three shower heads weren't taking my mind off his fingers. I gazed up to focus on something else. Surprisingly, there was a huge square-shaped ceiling shower with lots of tiny holes on it. It reminded me of a certain type of shower I saw on TV. They called it the rain shower.

Quite a lot of shower heads for a person, don't you think so?

At the end of the shower, there was a concrete stand where all of Robert's toiletries settled on display. They didn't belong to a normal brand where one could usually purchase at the local grocery store. Grabbing the shampoo, I surveyed the brand. It was made in Italy. It had all sorts of exotic organic ingredients. I snapped the lid open. A strong vanilla scent filled my nose. It smelt extremely virtuous and rich. Just like Robert smelled now.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing?" Robert voiced out.

I jolted in surprise, dropping the bottle. Luckily, it wasn't glass. "No-nothing." Quickly, I bent down to grab the shampoo and placed it back in its place.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm ready." I turned around to face him, knowing well what he meant. Immediately, I regretted doing so. His sinful chest came into view. I decided not to look at his body. So, I glanced at his face instead. I was glad the tie was still secured around his eyes. He wouldn't see how affected I was by his body.

"Good." He strolled further in to meet me. "Do you see a green loofah?"

I browsed the stand. "No, I don't see any."

"It's resting on the shelf next to the towels." He explained.

I peeked up. An aluminum shelf was a few inches above the stand. "I see it."

"Grab it and put some shower foams on it."

"Okay." I stood on the tip of my toes to take the loofah. I pressed some foams on it. The shower foams had the same inviting scent. After I was done, I handed it to him.

"Now, face the side head showers."

I did as I was told and face the three-headed showers. But why face the wall?

"Are you done?" He asked, stepping behind me.

"Yes."

He grabbed my arms and pulled them over my head. He pressed them against the wall. The sensation of the cold marble beneath my palms sent a thrill down my spine.

"Leave your hands on top. Don't move them." I whined. It was such an awful position. My arms were tired. He added. "Remember, the doctor said not to wet your bandages."

How thoughtful of him!

His right hand let go of me and patted the wall.

Figuring that he was looking for the shower knob, I murmured, "It's on the right."

His hand moved to the right.

"A little bit to the left." After he went left, I said, "Move up and there you go."

Robert gripped the knob. Before he twisted it, his muttered, "Make sure to keep your bandages away from water."

I sighed, "Yes, daddy!"

Robert whispered sublimely, "Brace yourself daddy's little girl."

Just as I was going to answer him, warm water attacked my naked body.

_________________________

Sorry guys for not updating earlier.

Something massive happened on my birthday.
Plus, I was feeling demotivated to write.

I need motivation. So talk to me :) 👍

Love and kisses ❤