The elevator opened at 29th.

Everything was thrown in every direction. They weren't here just for the device but they'd been searching for something else too.

Palak was already in the sixth white barrier which leads to the device she was doin something with the security system.

"Found out something?"Liam asked Palak, as Harry came out of the device chamber.

"It's positive... You were right" Harry said to Palak.

"Okay guys first question... Who else except us knows about all this?" She asked.

"Only the security chief... And don't worry he'll never leak the info about it." Liam said.

"Yeah that's right he's a genuine old fella and except him, us, and the lads none else." I completed.

"Uhmm... Okay now all that I could find out is... Whoever did this has a huge knowledge and resources of chemicals..."

"How do say that?" Liam asked.

"The person who did all these has a lot of knowledge about the device too... But the whoever it is knew only how much we knew about all this, so they thought if they use heavily concentrated acids then they can take it away... But just now I discovered  that ur dad is a huge genius Liam!" Palak exclaimed.

"Is that what you discovered... I guess we knew that my dad is a genius." Liam said is sarcasm.

"What the fuck is going on here.... No one told me that world war 3 started!" Sass master is here with Zayn and Niall.

"Sorry we're late... So what did we miss?" Zayn asked.

"You've not missed anything yet..." Palak answered.

She took some kind of detector that was in Harry's hand. And started reading something in it.

"So yeah when Mr. Payne made device the metals used in this according to how much we know is copper and Allum but the fact is its all radio active metals!" She was so excited speaking of all mechanism which is all Greek and Latin to us.

"So what are you trying to say?" Niall asked getting as confused as the rest of us were.

"There are few radio active metals which doesn't emit any rays... But when it comes in contact with certain chemical it rapidly emits harmful gamma rays which can cause serious harm to anyone around." Harry explained.

"Not bad Styles..." Palak complimented at Harry's details.

"That means that Liam's dad used the same radio active metal and that's why the device wasn't taken." Zayn said understanding the situation.

"But now how do we find out who's behind all this? Its for sure not the Beibers.. Then who?" I asked.

"Nice question Lottie.... So as Harry said when they used chemical in order to remove the device from the floor it malfunctioned and emitted rays so who ever was around will get burns like this" she showed her arm. Which was so red I'm sure it must be hurting.

"When did this happen... Why didn't you tell me?" Harry Panicked holding her burnt arm.

"Remember you went to talk to someone. As soon as we came?... That time i got in here and  was hit by the rays. luckily Lottie once told me that the 8th floor works with chemical industry so I rushed there and made a basic gas. As soon as the gas spreaded in here the rays got controlled." She explained

"Wasn't the security chief affected too?" I asked

"No he didn't come here... He saw the security camera and told me about it.. No one's allowed to come here." Liam answered.

"So its clear those who were here to take the device were affected by the rays... They wouldn't get simple burns like me. They would get a lot more sore ones. So now we've gotta find them just with this clue." Palak said as she started to fiddle with the device.

We must find out who's behind all this and I'm pretty sure its someone whom we know very well.

THE CULPRIT IS SOMEONE AMONG US.

WHO IS THE BLACK SHEEP!?!

I WISH I KNEW.😜

Who do you think is behind all this?

Comment and vote plz!

LOTS OF LOVE

NANCY!